Pre show

Pre show.

5sos won something before it ever even started. Wtf. Like shouldn't it start before you start showing awards?? #confusion

Lucy Hale is just too much. Love her.

BECKY G!!! embrace the gap!

Ooo her dress is sketch. But it is beautiful on her. Showing lots of skin for 16/17.

I see a very sparkly IGGY

Can we just murder commercials? Please? I really diss like them. Like a lot.

What the hell is Taylor wearing??? A long sleeved abc swimsuit???

5th harmony. Bae.

IGGY. love your dress girl! You look stunning! Love the ink! Lol. I know why her dress didn't fit. You know what to do with that big fat butt. Wiggle wiggle wiggle.

She wearing more than one dress??? Cool.

Who is this chick?? She is one of the question asker people. The blond with long hair. Her shirt is black and her skirt is white. It had potential. BUT! It makes her look like a dirty old cupcake! 😁. Someone had to say it.

MILEY! I love you girl. But thank god you are finally wearing clothes!

Adam lavigne. So fucking hot. Omg. Breath taken. He looks so fly in his leather jacket and lakers jersey. Thank god his hair isn't blonde anymore.

Jenifer Lopez. Looking fly as shit in that blingie skin showing slit number. Too beautiful. In love.

What is usher doing? Lol! Hanging in the crowd. You know that he just made their day! I wish I was up there.

Is it just me or is the way that 5th harmony doesn't match at all totally adorable. Like they don't match at all but they totally do. Camilla is my favorite. Who is yours?? BO$$ is a great song. Love it. They got the Michelle Obama shhhhh.

Charli xcx. I like how boom clap flowed easily into BO$$. She needs a tad of auto tune tho. But everyone does lol.

I want those VMAS tickets.

AUSTIN MAHONE. WAY TO MAKE AN ENTRENCE!!! Fucking love you. I have been following you sense like 100 on YouTube. So like you should totally be with me for ever and for always. LOVE THE HAIR CUT!