Dear bestfriend

I used to be a very cold person on the outside. But to be honest I'm very emotional. For example a friend told me via Messenger, that she can't trust me and I was very confused in the first moment and then, in the second I started crying, but I just wrote, that I don't know why she thinks something like that for no reason, in my opinion. My brain was so overwhelmed in that moment that I thought, I lost my only friend, wich is kinda true because she was the only one I trusted in the past year. I believed in our friendship and thought we could talk about everything, but obviosly this isn't true. I bet she would say that I'm overreacting but you know me better than every other person and so you know that I mind about everything. Well, now I know that's a lie. Obviosly you don't really know me, because if you would knew me, you would knew that I've never talked some shit about you or told other people your secrets. I mean come on who should I tell something about you? Your friends from your shitty school, who I hate? Defenetly not.

To be honest, I'm kinda disapointed that my only „real" Friend thinks she couldn't trust me. I know I'm the unperfectionist in person, but I think I can call me a good friend.

And so I know, I am to naive in many ways. Every person I trusted, hurted me. Often they don't even realize what they did because they're ignorant, egoistic idiots who doesn't really care about your feelings. I don't want to call you egoistic or ignorant, you're defenetly not, but I thought I would be different from your other friends. But as you like to say

„I like you as much as I like my other friends" and at the same time you talk about your friends like they are the worst people in the world. Do I have to mind that you talk about me same as you talk about your other friends? Do you know how much those sentences are actual hurting?

You were the only friend I had. Yes, I am popular in my class and I hang out with alot of people but your were the only one I wanted to talk to when I was down on myself.

But now I think this time is over.