012: His Formidable Golden Thigh

Start from the beginning

---

The days after the panda research facility flew by fast and it was already time for school to begin. Shinyi has been suffering from nightmares of his previous life, not letting him get a good night's rest. Many nights he would wake up either soaked in sweat or crying profusely. His complexion worsen and his siblings thought that he might have suffered a trauma, in which it only made him laugh. He had been through much more traumatizing things then this.

Sitting in class, Shinyi stares off into space. From his knowledge, there would be a rather large event in two days. He was still in the hospital then and hadn't been able to attend this event, but from what he heard from Shunyu... Qiu Hua will seize this moment to embarrass Yunsheng and the others and lower their reputation in front of the other guests.

His mind was working its way on how to make his big golden thigh attend this event. From what he can see his cheap father and stepmother are scared of Feiyi's roots.

Hearing the bell ring, Shinyi quickly picks up his bag and goes to the door. Before opening it, he waves at An Chuhua with a sweet smile, "Bye bye, Chuhua. See you tomorrow."

After ignoring her all day, he knew that she was quite upset with him but he could care less how she felt. He just needs her to be around when he needs her to fill in. Although it would be quite some time before he would need her... It was best to 'nurture' their relationship. He not only wants her to fall into despair, he also wants her to seek death but never be able to obtain it.

Humming as he held hands with Shunyu, Shinyi was looking forward to seeing his golden thigh. He has to sell some more meng after all. Looking at the gates, he eyes the figure that will be their saving grace. Placing a kiss on Shunyu's cheek, he then dashes off and pulls on their hand, "Dage~ I missed you."

His round eyes were open wide, filled with worship for his big golden thigh. Feiyi raises his eyebrows, his Yi'er must need something from him again. He carries them in his arm and pinches their nose, "How much does Yi'er miss dage?"

Shinyi shows off his cute canines and raises his hands, "Yi'er loves dage this much!"

Feiyi purses his lips, "Only that much?"

The corner of his mouth twitches. How could he forget what kind of person his golden thigh was? Feiyi was the epitome of the idiom, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. They would never miss an opportunity not to extort more affections from him. Shinyi lowers his hands with a stiff face. He bows his head down and the tips of his pointer fingers tap against each other, "Yi'er's love for dage is like the universe..."

His voice was very soft like a mouse's squeak. Finally satisfied with the answer and seeing the tips of their ears redden to an adorable red shade, Feiyi grants him amnesty. "Mmh. Dage knows that Yi'er loves dage the most."

Love the most? Love your sister the most! Shinyi wants to curse them as he's been teased so much by this old great big thigh that he feels 9,999 damage to his poor tiny health bar. He has already lost count of how many embarrassing things and words they made him do and say. Sadly, he can only cry to himself.

Yunsheng who was standing on the side shoots dagger at Feiyi. Those words should've been for him! His heart aches seeing the two and he couldn't help but feel jealous. It was like his 'beloved' daughter was being tricked by a fox and there was nothing that he can do to stop it. He begrudgingly turns away and gets inside of the car with Shunyu, who was blushing to the moon and back.

Sitting on their lap in the car, Shinyi fiddles with Feiyi's tie. He has to wait until the two of them were alone, or else the others might figure out what he was trying to do.