"No look aroung her pulp at the colored part its turning gray, like shes going blinded" i said. Asia began to cry, louder and louder. 

"Mommy, mommy my eyes" she cryed to me. I didnt know if i wanted to be happy because she thinks of me as her mother or to cry because of her pain.

"Baby, whats wrong" i asked drying her off now.

"Whats wrong why wont she stop crying, she never cries like this", Trey said.

"Mommy my eyes they fussy and they dark" she cried to me. After she said that we quickly got her dressed and spead to the ER. Trey ran her in the hospital and they tryed to ask him question but he was too worried about Asia to answer them, so they layed her down on a stretcher and took her to a room. Then the lady at the frot desk started asking him questions again. 

"Sir whats wrong with your daughter", the lady asked.

"Her eyes, I think shes going blind." Trey answered while pacing around the lobby of the ER. 

"Sir calm down were going to take care of your daughter she'll be fine." the lady said. I made Trey sit down and calm down. I tried comforting him as much as possible but for your child to potentially go blind there's not much comforting that can be done. Afew minutes went by of me calming him down until he finally did. He ended up falling asleep in my lap ten minutes later. It seemed like forever and a day before the doctors could tell us what was wrong.

"Mr. and Mrs. Allen" the doctor called. We, even though allen isnt my last name its Trey's last name, stood and walked to the doctor. He explained to us that the gray that is in Asia's eyes is spreading cancer that couldve have made her go completly blind if it hadnt been caught so soon. He also said that they could fix her eyes but they would have to wait for a donor with her blood type, type A  positive. Me and Trey stayed at the hospital with Asia until there was a donor avalible.

ARI's POV

I woke up on AJ's chest at around 10 or 11 pm. He was still asleep when I woke up so I just went down to the pool room, my favorite room in this house. When I walked in there was another Victoria Secret  box sitting on one of the chairs by the pool. This one had a note on it. I figured you would want a bathing suit or two so I got a few. After taking the note off the box and reading it I opened the box. It had 10 bathing suits in it and only one of them was a one peice, atleast he thought about if I would want one or not but he still mainly got what he wanted to see me in. I looked though the bathig suits and picked a black and white zig zag print one. As I was putting on my bathing suit and bending over to pull the bottoms up AJ ran behind he and fakely "Hit it from the back''. I spun around quickly while finishing pulling my bathing suit bottoms on. 

"Really AJ really" i asked giving him the stank eye.

"Yes bae the ass was just too fat i had to get it in'' he said rapeing the air.

"What ever boy, you gonna get in this pool with me" I asked batting my eye hoping he would.

''Yeah I guess" he said.

I got into the pool and waited for AJ to get done putting his stuff on. He came back into the pool room and I didnt think it could get better than it already was but gawd his body it is just amazing! I bit down on my lower lip while I watched him get into the pool. Seeing a body like that just makes you want to do somethings. We played around in the pool for awhile and after one last race, me winning 4 out of 7 we dryed off and got out. 

"Bae since you beat me and swimming lets see if you can beat me at basketball." he said drying his hair.

"No cuz you know you gonna win" i said while putting my hair back into a wet ball and putting my under wear and stuff back on.

"Come on bae just try" he said hugging me from behind.

"Fine but im not all that good" i said walking away from him and going back to the bathroom to get the one sports bra he brought. AJ brung me some of his gym shorts and the was huge and didnt connect at my thighs so when i walked they rubbed/ stuck together. I had to put baby powder on my inner thighs so i wouldnt get a rash or something, dont judge me those things hurt! After I was done getting reredressed, i raced AJ to his basketball room, he won. I walked into the room and it was huge. almost as big as a real basketball court. We played a few rounds and I lost all of them, not because in to good at basket ball just because one he is way taller than me and he plays better. When we were done I took a shower and he, about 5 minutes after I was already in the shower, got in the shower with me. We had alittle fun in there before getting out and going back to sleep. But while I was in the shower Mya called my phone and lefted me a message but i didnt see that she called until i was half asleep so i ignored it till the morning.

-

-

-

-

-

AWWWWW Asia called Mya mommy! But will that be her last time calling her that?

Will AJ and Ari ever stop being freaky? 

Will yall ever like a chapter? Find out next chapter

love yas!