Chapter 5

We walk straight out the building we didnt stop at our lockers or anything because I was worried we might see Brelle again and Mya would jump to fight her again. We walked out to AJs car and got in. Since the car was only a two seater I let Mya sit on my lap because she was skinner. She was still mad thoe. Then AJ got a call I couldnt hear what the other person was saying but I heard AJ say he will be somewhere in a few minutes. I turned to him and he looked mad. "Where are you going", I asked. "We have to stop some where real quick I gotta handle some buisness", he said. Mya huffed and layed back against my arm.

AJ sped off. Within about 5minutes we were at some house. It looked pretty nice from the outside so I was ok with going inside. When we opened the door there was a huge smell of weed, herion, and coke. We walk into a big puff of cloudy smoke. I looked around at everyone smoking and making dope deals and snorting coke and they all seemed like low lifes and looked somewhat like crack heads, well the people who had the weed and coke sold to them. But there was one boy who caught my eye. He looked like he was 17 or 18. He was a brownskin boy ,who happened to be starring at up pretty hard, with tattoos that went up his arm and down his chest. He was nicely built and was really cute. He had a temp fade and curly dark brown hair. He also had the prettiest hazel eyes. But since I was kinda talking to some one I couldnt FW (a/n: fuck with) him. Mya on the other hand could though. I nugded her and said "that boy over there is starring alil hard". "I know right he is sooo cute", Mya responded. Then AJ came and took me and Mya upstairs to a room that was red black and white my favorite colors. But as we went to the room there were some doors open up there where we saw hoes giving head and I was just like smh.

AJ went back down stairs and then the cute brownskin boy came in. "Hey AJ asked me to check on yall and see if you needed anything", the boy said. Mya shook her head no and said "nothing but a faithful boyfriend". Hearing her say that made my heart ack for her. I hugged her and she started crying again. "Damn ma you too fine to be crying over a nigga", the boy said. "I know right but she wont listen to me so maybe she will listen to you", i said and got up about to leave the room. "Wait whats your name", i asked the boy. "Trey", said and with that I left.

MYA'S POV

Ari left and Trey came and sat by me. "Whats your name beautiful" he asked me. I took my hands from my face and said Mya then put my hands back on my face. Then he took my hands back down from my face and said "Well Mya who ever this boy is that has you crying like this ought to root in hell for making an angel cry", he said wiping my tears with his thumbs. I laughed alittle and dryed my face with my sleeve. "Now thats what I should see a smile on your pretty face", he said making me blush. I turned my face from him and he turned it back and said "dont hide it its too beautiful to not be seen". I starred into his eyes and he began moving in to kiss me and we kissed. It was like magic. I felt all the butterflies and fireworks I use to feel with Josh but 10times better. We pulled back and he looked at me and smile. "All better?'' he asked. I shook my head and smiled. Then I heard a gun shot and a scream that sounded like Ari. I ran out the room.

AJ'S POV

I had to rush over to my trap house in the middle of being with my baby. I had to go though they called me and told me 2k worth of weed was missing. I got in there and went to my day one since diapers Trey and he told me what happened. I sent Mya and Ari upstairs and Trey to check on them while I handled buisness. I had everybody line up while I had security to check and see who had my weed on them. First one we checked had 5 bags in each pocket. I took him to my back room and gave him 1 to the head then I heard someone scream. It sounded like Ari and when i turned around there she was.

ARI'S POV

After I left Mya and Trey I went to see what AJ was doing downstairs and when i went down he was taking someone into his back room and I followed them. Then I saw AJ pull a gun on him and shoot him once in the head. I screamed. AJ turned around and saw me there then like 2seconds later Mya can running down stairs and Trey alittle behind her. I was in total shock. I keeped my hands over my mouth and I was silent. AJ dropped his gun and walked over to me slowy, "Baby I'm so-", I ran out the house before he could finish. Mya ran after me. "What the hell Ari, why you scream and why you run out the house like that?" Mya asked. "He shoot somebody he just took them in the room and shoot them" i said pointing at the house looking like a mental person. "Baby girl who shot somebody?'' Mya asked. "AJ he shoot this man i dont know why but he just brought him in that room and shot him he didnt say anything he jsut shot him" i said. Then Trey came out and Mya asked him why AJ shot that man. Trey said he stoll 2k worth of weed from AJ. "WHY in the hell would he do that" i asked. " 'Cause he a dumb nigga and a dead nigga" AJ said coming out the house. 

"Baby i sorry you had to see that you were suppose to be upstairs with Mya so you wouldnt see it", Aj said walking toward me. He got closer and i started backing up. I backed up into his car and he came and hugged me and whispered he was sorry and kissed me behind my ear. I cant lie it felt good almost good enough to make me forget what happened. Then he started kissing me on my neck and feeling on me and i did forget but only for a minute. I pushed him off me "this not no oxygen killer couples kill somebody then have sex like da fuhh" i said in my extra ghetto voice when i wanna be ratchet. "Now what yall gone do 'bout "Ezal"" i said doing finger quotes and refurring to the man on Friday who said "I steal i dont kill". "I got a clean up crew for that" AJ said. "Alright im ready to go home" i said. And we got in his car and let Mya stayed with Trey though she better not come back pregnant!

_

_

_

_

_

PICTURE OF TREY TO THE SIDE!

BUT HE DOESNT HAVE THOSE PIERCINGS.

LIKE

COMMENT

RATE

FOLLOW