Chapter 4

6:30am

                 Imma tell the truth and the whole truth

                cause there aint no need to lie and I

                aint trynna keep it all inside so i gotta

                testify for you and I, I testify...

           My alarm on my phone went of playing Testify by August Alsina, he so damn fine. Me and AJ woke up still rapped up in each others arms from last night. "Wake up bae", AJ said shaking my arm. "Whatttt", i groaned. I hate being woken up after a good ass sleep. "Bae get up we got school and yo ass going", AJ said slapping my butt waking me up. "Niggaaaa da fuck, and who made you my daddy anyway you cant tell me what to do", I said sitting up. "Thats not what you were saying last night", Aj said kissing me on the cheek. "What ever but get me a towel so I can take a shower", I said about to get up but then remembering i didnt have clothes on. He came back and gave me a red towel that said 'BOSS' in white letters. Red is my favorite color but putting boss on it was just doing the most. "Really nigga", i said rapping the towel around me and walking to the shower. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, then AJ came in after me. "Nigga get out you letting the hot air out!" I yelled at him. "Why you keep calling me nigga and i need my damn tooth brush", he said leaving.

            I took a nice hot shower, usually it wouldnt be so hot but and vag was still hurting so hot was just right. I rapped my self in the towel and cracked the door alittle to see in AJ was still in the room. "AJ!", I yelled, "I need some clothes and a toothbrush!" "I called Mya last night and she brought you some imma bring them up", he yelled back. He brought up a red nike tote bag with clothes shoes and a toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and got the clothes out the bag. I had a red jordan shirt with a white jordan sign, black and white knee high socks, light blue jean highwaisted shorts and red, black, and white 6 ring jordans. I was cute. I walked out the bathroom and got my makeup out my purse. I didnt feel like doing too much so i just put on mascara, eyeliner and red lip stick. Then i did my hair. I didnt have any of my hair stuff with me so i just put my hair up in a messy bun but alot of my curls didnt want to stay up ugh. 

             I walked out the bathroom and AJ was matching me. He had on a red jordan shirt with a black jordan sign, white true religon pants, and the same red black and white six ring jordans. We was cute asf. I had to get a pic of this cause we was too cute.  We took the picture and i posted it on my instagram. We got over 2000 likes in five minutes cause we was too cute and i have14k something followers. After we were done getting ready we walked down stairs, ate the food AJ made for us and left. Damn that boy can cook.

          We walked out to the garge and he had like 7 cars in there. "Damn why so many cars?" i asked looking at all of them. "Because i feel different everday so a different car for a different mood." he said getting some keys off a key rack. "Well what car we ridin' in today", i asked. "The red one", he said. It was a 2014 red 2 seater convertible BMW. "This bitch nice you should let me drive it one day", i said running my hand across the smooth glossy red car. "You can drive it now if you want", he said tossing me the keys. "Forreal bae", i asked getting alittle overly excited. I happy danced over to the drivers side and got in the car. I buckled up and ajusted the mirrors. After I had backed out I let the top down and sped off. 

          We got to school and I saw my bitch Mya. I gave her a hug and told her she was cute cause she was. She was matchin me too. She had on a with nike shirt with a black nike sign, red tights and black converse. We walked to our lockers put our stuff up and went to class. Mya seemed weird today like she had something on her mind. "Are you ok?" i asked Mya. "Yeah im good its just i havent seen josh sence yesterday morning and we havent talked." Mya said. "Oh well im sure youll see him today", i said giving her a sympathetic smile. "Yeah your right", she said. We walked into our math class and sat down.

          For some reason the teacher wasnt there so after about 3 minutes i took out my phone and texted AJ.

ME: hey bae <3

BAEor W.E: hey sexy 

ME: im bored where tht annoyin ass teacher?

BAEorW.E: ion know but im glad she not here

BAEor W.E: come here

ME: aight

I went and sat on AJ's lap. "Wassup nigga", i asked. "Why you always calling me that and nothing I just wanted to feel your big booty on my dick", he said. "Really", i said getting up then AJ pulled me down and rapped his hands around my waist. He kissed my neck and started sucking on it. "Mmm stop we in class and you gone give me a hickey", i moaned. He stopped when we heard keys begin to unlock the door. I hurried and got off his lap and sat in the seat next to his. Everyone was hurrying and sitting down and being quiet then the teacher walked in. 

        "Good morning class Im sorry Im late but I was in a meeting this morning", our teacher said. The teacher called role then began talking to the class. "Ok class time to turn in your home work", she said. "Aww damn i was too busy with you to do the home work", i said to AJ blaming him for me being irresponcible. "Ma imma need you to get your homework done before hand", AJ said. "You aint do yours either", i told him. "Sure didnt but ion have to you do", he said back. "What ever nigga", i said knowing he was going to get mad at me calling him nigga. "Im a nigga but you know you want this D", he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and said "You right but i could have any D i wanted", i shot back. "Yeah but guess who dick you on right now, mine", he said. Then Mya sitting behind us said "we all know yall want eachother so stop frunting cause my nigga not here and yall over here talking bout dick". We got quite and just looked. "He gone show up", i said. Then Mya got a text.

             'I Think We Need To Break Up' She sat there just looking at her phone. "What is it", i asked. She turned her phone to me and her eyes filled with tears. "After yall been together sence 8th grade this nigga break up with you throw a damn text" i said getting angrier by the second. Tears began to fall down the sides of her face. I got up and took her to the bathroom with me. "Baby girl he not worth your tears since he broke up with you that means he's not meant  for you and i know it hurts now but when you find someoone 10 times better than he your going to be happy things happened the way it did", i said comforting her. "I *sniff* know but i wish *sniff* i knew wht he broke up with *sniff* me" Mya said begining to ugly cry. "Shhhh honey its ok i know it hurt i know" i said then we heard a grunt and sucking noises coming from the big stall. We both looked at each other and tiptoed to the stalk. We looked under and there was a girl no her knees and a boys pants down. 

            We went to the door of the stall and looked through the crack. It was JOSH and some thot whose face we couldnt see was giving him head. Mya kicked in the door and grabbed the girl by her ponytail. she dropped the girl to the floor and dog walked her out the stall. She layed her out on the floor and I saw her face. It was Brelle. Damn this girl use to be our ride or die in 9th now she sucking another bitches nigga dick smh. "So you like giving head", Mya said to the girl, "Maybe someone should give you some back". Then she started throwing blows left and right one after the other. Ole girl was trynna fight back but everytime she moved her hands from her face Mya went in on it even harder until she stopped trying and just took the blows. "Let me show you was real head is" she yelled at the girl and got up and started stumping her. "You like head huh bitch huh" she yelled more at the girl. Once i was blood coming from her head i pulled Mya off her and the girl ran. 

              "Bae i love you but you cant just randomly be whooping ass like that" i said putting Myas hair back into a bun and cleaning up her makeup. Even though the girl didnt get any hits Myas makeup and fucked up from her crying. We got her cleaned up and went back to class. We came in and everyone was looking at us. We went and sat back in our seats and AJ asked wht happened. "Well little miss violent over hear beat Brelle ass for sucking josh", i explained. "Damn is that where he was?'', AJ asked. "Yeah", i said. "We heard nosies sounding like someone was getting there ass beat", he said, "But by the looks of it, it wasnt Mya." "I dont think she should stay im going to take her home after 1st period" i told AJ. "OK ill drive you" he said. Then the bell rung dismissing 1st period.