Chapter 8

ARI's POV

At school today i didnt see brelle. She probably got beat so bad that she couldnt show her face. SMH these females. We went through 1st and 2nd period as usual, 3hrs of long boring ness with me, Mya, and AJ. Mya stayed on her phone all through both class periods, talking to trey. Then the lunch bell rang and today we descided to sit in the cafe today. We went to our locker and put somethings in and some out. I got my purse out of my locker and checked to make sure everything was there because 1 i dont trust these theives at this school and 2 just because there in lockers doesnt mean they dont get into them some how. After I checked my bag and Mya checked hers, she dont trust them either, we headed to the cafe. We got in and of course it was extra loud how it always is and of course we got flirt faces and hate faces. They love us or they hate us cause were the badest and the best. 

After getting our food and utensils we went and sat at MY table where me Bryan Mya and Josh use to sit. Then we saw Trey walk in and we sat down when he got over to us. "Uh Uh who told you, you could sit with us?" some thot said sitting by Bryan.

"Bitch I made this table so get to steppin'" i said shooing her.

"Who is you" the girl asked me.

"Bitch im the one telling you to get ya ass up and before you ask yes my name is one this table and if you havent noticed this table is red MY favorite color so bounce or i can have u removed take your pick" i shot back.The girl rolled her eyes and got up.

"Is this really our table" AJ asked.

"Nah but im the one paited it red so its mine for the time beinging'' i answered.

We sat down and ate our food and MYa and trey flirted with each toher and me and AJ flirted alittle and I couldnt help but notice Bryan giving us dirty looks."Is it just me or is he starring hella hard" AJ whispered to me as if he were flirting again.

"Hell yeah i thought it was just me" i whispered back then gave him a kiss behind his ear. Bryan sighed in disgust.

"You got a problem" AJ asked Bryan.

"Yeah you sitting at my table with my girl". Bryan said acting like he run something.

"Nigga yo-" 

" yoo girl nigga we been broke up" i said cutting AJ off. "And how many times do I have to tell yall bitches this MY table!" i finished.

"She wasnt yo girl when she was taking this dick" AJ said loud enough for the whole damn cafe to hear! I couldnt believe he said that everybody at that table and the next heard. I was super embarrassed. 

"WTF AJ really?!?!?" i asked pissed off. 

I got up and left. Mya followed behind me. And Trey and AJ followed us. I ran out of the school because right now around those people is where I defintily didnt want to be. I got into AJs black porshe, ctfu nigga shouldnt have gave me the keys, and I drove off. I guess Mya felt like I should have stayed and talked to her or let her in the car to but I just felt like getting away from everyone. I drove and drove for mile till i didnt know where I was. 0-100 came on the radio and ofcourse i turned it all the wway up thats my song. I sung along and scrolled down my feed on Instagram. My phone dropped by my foot and i bent down to pick it up but when I looked up there was a huge semi truck coming straight at me. I swerved and hit a car next to me and the semi ran into the back.

MYA's POV

After Ari stormed off i went to Treys house. He picked Asia up from daycare and we sat around watching tv. Then my phone rang, it was Ari's mom. I answered the phone and she told me Ari had been in a horrible accident wit a semi and another car. She was crying so hard I could barely understand her. When she was finished I was just in shock. I couldnt cry and I didnt know what to say. I jus ran out the house no shoes booty shorts and a tank top. "Where you going?" Trey asked while I ran out the house. "Ari (pant) Semi (pant) Hospital'' is all I could say. Trey grabbed Asia and my shoes and ran to the car. 

When we arrived at the hospital AJ and Ari's parents Mr. and Mrs. Smith were already there. About 15 mnutines went by before the doctor came out and said we couldnt see her because of her condition...

-

-

-

OOOH CLIFF HANGER!!

RATE

COMMENT

FOLLOW