male!reader x larry (bee buds)

You were sitting in youre apartment wIting for 4:20 as larry being larry insisted on meeting at the time. You stare at the clock till about 2 before the said time. As you head down stairs and out the main entrance to the apartments and into the crisp but pleasent fall air you head to the tree house and climb the latter it creaks under you from old age as you crawl through the latch and close it brushing off your jeans as you look around scaning the area seeing the drawers giant cabinet and all the pillows and bean bags pilled up in a corner you were about to leave when you heard a pillow shift you turn around to see larry completely submerged in bean bags and pillows as he gives you a smile that means he's already high and chuckles "hey (n/n) welcome to pillow world let me get up and greet ya" he then lifts hus head just to put it back down and mubles a small "yup". You role you're eyes as you look at him and grab a joint out of the bag you keep em in light it and take a drag. You and larry continue to luagh and just talk bullshit till he speaks up and says something real stupid "what if i turned into a bee right now?" You crack a a smile and say "a bee?" He mubles a jumbled up sentence and says "sorry my brain is seriously fucked right now" you smile at him "well this friend isnt going anywhere so buzz on" he cracks a smile  and chuckles "cool we can be the most un-BEElevible Bee buds"  you roll you're eyes as you say"larry NO" He smiles back and replies "larry YES"
you covesation from then foward was filled with a bunch of bee puns and stupidity it was around 6:00 when larry sat up with a serous look " hey (y/n)?" "What you need dude?" Larry went quiet for a while until he spoke up in very quiet voice which is unnatural for him as you hear him mutter "will you be my boyfriend?" You look up at him in suprise "i understand if you dont like me like that but i needed to ge-" he was cut off by you hugging him and whispering "of coarse." As he held on to you he chuckles and said "you're not my bee bud anymore, you're my bee boyfriend." You roll you're eyes as you mutter "oh my god larry" you two spent rest of the night talking shit and smoking weed.