fem!reader x sal

For my best bitch Madison
Backstory
You moved in to addison apartments a while ago ,you were a pretty cheerful girl smiled and liked a good mix of light and dark colors and enjoyed kpop. You are todds cousin and you moved with you parents to the apartments to be closer to family. Todd introduced you to ash , sal and larry and you became very atached to them all especially larry as he looked like your friend who went missing when you were younger
               Current time.

Your p.o.v.
You were heading down to larrys apartment to hang out with him and sal you've become really close to the two boys which suprised todd as you were more bright and into kpop why they were dark and into heavy metal. You hopped into the elevator sliping the card that alouded you to go to the basment humming "mohae" by monsta x. As the elevator clicked and opened its doors you happily jog into larrys house and into his room ploping down on his bed inbtween the boys letting out an exaggerated "oof" in the process, and started giggling. You smile at the boys as larry mubles a barely audible " i need to talk to sal" as the boys walked out mubled a few words and walked in as if nothing happend. You giggle and give a sassy look at the boys teasing them in a child like voice " talking to your girrrrlllfrrrieeenddd larry? Prolonging the word girlfriend. He rolled his eyes why smiling as you three began to chat why listening to some metal you were lying you head on larrys legs why your legs were over sals.

Sal p.o.v.
I frown a little under my prosthetic looking at the girl ive had a crush on for awhile now get cozy with larry pain stricking my heart in jealously and sadness. I was going to tell (y/n) my feelings tonight , i couldnt hide them any longer as the time which i would confess was drawing closer and closer ive gone through so many scenarios of how she could reject me and the most hurtfull one is her saying no becuase of my face and my glass eye i sighed as i decieded it would be best to calm down.

Your p.o.v.

You continued to luagh and talk with the boys time went on as about 7 o'clock sal tapped your shoulder to get your attention and mubling "can i talk to you? Alone...." you smile and nod as you follow sal out into the hallway you see him obviously nevous twidling his fingers and the occasional tug at his pig tail.you smile and in your sweetest tone ask sal if hes ok. He stops as soon as the last words leave your mouth as he looks at you and mubles somthing inaudible." Sal? Can you speak up" he repeats himself still very quietly but audible this time "i like you (y/n)"

Sals p.o.v.

I waited for a slap a luagh anything to que i was being rejected but it never came nothing just silence i wisper a "im sorry" and began to walk away just to be stoped by (y/n) small hand grabing mine i gather the courage to turn around to be takled into a tight hug and to hear a faint "i love you to sal" s few tears leaving my mask and hitting her head i look down and wisper "will you be my girlfriend?" All i get in respons is a tighter hug and a small "of course."

If you have any requests DM me or comment them. Please give me an idea of what you want to happen and the gender of the reader.