ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

Rice Household

November 27th

"Hey Rice, you ready?" Sean asked, walking into her house after she opened the door. He embraced her in a quick hug as she closed the door behind him.

"Yeah, let's go," she said, pulling away and leading him to the garage. She didn't know how to act around him. She hadn't seen him since he left her in the hallway of the studio. According to Tahani, he had run out of the room looking flustered, asking her to give Kaycee a ride home.

They made their way into her garage where he connected his computer to her speaker system.

"So what's the plan?" She asked, tying up her hair.

"I wanted to try something contemporary, a love story type thing. I don't have a specific plan though. I just wanted you to hear the song and then I figured we could mess around and see what comes out of it," he said, cueing up the song on his computer. He played it and Kaycee closed her eyes, focusing on the words of the song.

The song ended and Kaycee opened her eyes to find Sean looking at her intently. She blushed under his gaze and looked down at her feet.

"What do you think?"

"I like it. I think we can tell a really meaningful story with that," she said, still staring at her feet.

"Then let's get started," he said, taking her hand and guiding her out to the middle of the floor.

-----

"Let's take a break yeah?" He asked, breathing heavy as they ran through their routine for what felt like the thousandth time. She nodded, walking over to grab her water bottle.

Kaycee lifted the base of her crop top to wipe some of the perspiration from her forehead. Sean visibly gulped, putting his water down and walking up to her. He pushed her hair behind her hair, letting his hand trail down her cheek, her neck, and coming to rest at the exposed skin on her waist.

She looked up at him with confusion written across her face. She had yet to talk to him about his recent actions. She had decided to pin it on a fluke, something that happened once and wouldn't happen again, but the way he was acting only served to confuse her further.

"You're killing me Kayc," he exhaled against her neck, leaving a kiss just below her ear. Her breath became ragged as he continued to kiss her neck, moving his hands over her bare stomach and pulling her closer. He left a trail of kisses on her cheek, just next to her lips. Before kissing her though, he paused, resting his chin just above her ear.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered directly into her ear, his arms tightening around her waist. She didn't answer right away, she couldn't find the words. Instead, she shook her head no, leaning further into him. He smiled before finally connecting their lips.

-----

"Did I leave my jacket in the garage?" Sean asked, looking aroundI the closet near the door and not finding it anywhere.

"Let me go check," Kaycee said, retracing their steps back into her garage. Just as she left, Sean's phone chimed, alerting him to a message. He looked down at his phone and smiled, pocketing it before following Kaycee back to her garage.

"I don't see it, are you sure it wasn't back in the hall?" She said, noticing him walk in.

"Serris just texted me that she's having a group of friends over and she wants me to stay over here. Is that okay?" He asked, coming to stand in front of her. She inhaled slowly, remembering what had happened the last time they spent the night together with no parents home.