the one with the wake up

It's time to wake up, Luna Ardelean.

The red head shot up with a gasp, her lungs filling with air so quickly it almost contradicted itself and made it hard to breathe. Her hands grasped at the surface that lied below here. Everything was white.

The walls, the lights, it was all white when her eyes first opened. As her body seemed to return from whatever state it had been in, her senses returning, the lights grew dimmer as she could now see the lines of gold along the walls.

Olympus.

That was what shot through her head immediately as she recognized the patterns in gold along the walls. Confusion struck her immediately. Olympus? Why was she in Olympus?

The winter solstice.

Luna shot up with a gasp, her hand flying to her stomach on instinct. As she pulled it away, she noticed there was no blood. Instead, her hand was still it's same pale color, while the fabric of her dress was still pure white- wait, she hadn't been wearing a dress.

It didn't take Luna long to stumble from the table she laid upon to the floor. A golden mirror laid across the room, and Luna's eyes only widened at her reflection. Her dress was white as snow, her skin almost tan in comparison to the starkness of the white. Her hair was still the color of a flame, but what shocked her most was herself in all. She was glowing, almost literally. It was in that moment where she truly felt all the differences in her body.

She felt invincible. She felt strong, healthy, and all around better than she ever had before. Her skin was truly glowing, and Luna Ardelean felt more alive than she ever had in her life.

"Good, you're awake," Luna turned, eyes locking with that of a Goddess that she recognized. It was Hestia, the Goddess of the hearth and the home. She smiled at the young woman, gesturing with her hand. "Come, Luna. There's much to discuss."

Luna didn't hesitate, for she wanted answers. She followed along behind Hestia, who led her through the white and gold halls of Olympus. Two guards opened the doors that Luna knew led to the great meeting hall, and she stepped into the room to come face to face with the entire council of the Gods.

She recognized Zeus and Poseidon immediately, as they stood to the side, cautiously watching her. Apollo, Ares, and Hephaestus stood alongside Aphrodite,  who watched the girl with small smiles. But then, Luna locked eyes with the woman who almost brought her to tears.

"Mom," she whispered, her legs carrying her toward her mother. The Goddess herself was almost in tears, taking her into her arms and hugging the life out of her. She mumbled so many things to her daughter, so many I love you's spilling from her lips before they both pulled away, tears in their eyes. "Mom what happened?"

"You died, Luna Ardelean,"

Luna turned to face Zeus, her eyes wide. He stepped away from Poseidon, his lightning bolt shining in his hands as he looked upon the young woman.

"The prophecy was fulfilled on the night of the winter solstice. You killed Sadie, and Sadie killed you. You completed your destiny, to ensure that Percy could fulfill his."

"Percy," Luna whispered, the weight of the situation dawning on her. How long had she been gone? What exactly happened? "Wait, but how am I here?"

"Prophecies are never finished, they only continue in other ways. Just because your prophecy ended in your death, doesn't mean that your death was finalized," Zeus walked toward the girl, extending to her a piece of paper. Luna raised an eyebrow, taking the paper from his hands.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,

Led by a GoddessMore powerful than them all,To storm or fire, the world must fall,An oath to keep with a final breath,And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

"Goddess," Luna whispered. Within a second, it dawned on her what it meant, and she looked up at Zeus. "This is the continuation of Percy's prophecy, isn't it? If he saves Olympus, this is what comes after."

Zeus only nodded his head at the young woman. Her eyes skimmed the words again, before a sinking feeling appeared in her stomach.

"Led by a goddess more powerful than them all," silver eyes met with Zeus's eyes, as both stared at one another. "But I'm not..."

"Luna Ardelean, you are now forever to be known as Luna, Goddess of Protection, Salvation, Comradery, and the Elements."

Luna felt as is her entire world was spinning. This was why she felt invincible, why she felt better than she ever had before, because she was. She was a Goddess now.

"Zeus had me bring your body here, to Olympus, as he had knowledge of the prophecy," Artemis attempted to explain, but Luna seemed lost. "He created you, made you into a Goddess to save your life and fulfill the prophecy."

"But I can never go home, can I?" Luna whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks now as she looked toward her mother. Artemis couldn't conceal her sadness for her daughter, who turned to look at Zeus.

"This is your home now, Luna,"

Luna shook her head, walking away from the entire council, who began to mumble about the girl. She stalked toward the large window of the council room, looking out at the view. She was literally in the clouds, surrounded by white and blue skies.

"No, it's not a home without Percy and Annabeth,"