Nauseous (sick!reader)

“I have looked at several resources and these techniques should make you feel better,” Connor inquired as the both of you sat next to each other on your sofa.

You were as pale as paper and the irritating sensation in your throat and stomach just wouldn’t go away, even if you tried. Your gaze was lost, you could barely make out what you were looking at.

Feeling a hand on your thigh, you weakly lifted your gaze to look up Connor, a sympathetic smile evident on his lips.

“Breathing through your nose in a slow, rhythmic pattern should help in some way.” He sat up on his spot while he let you rest your back against the soft cushion. “Please try to follow after me.”

Just like he had asked, Connor began to slowly breath through his nose so you could pick up on the recommended rhythm. With some effort, you mimicked him to the best of your abilities and the both of you went on with this after a few minutes. The android would gaze at your face from time to time, inspecting and analyzing your well being at the moment.

Once he had detected a positive change in your heart rate, Connor delicately stood, careful not to shift you from your spot, and made his way towards your kitchen. You threw a dazed look his way, but he was quick to return the action with a reassuring smile of his own. “Please continue with the exercise. I’m just going to get you something.”

You complied to his request while you lazily observed him from the distance. It seemed that he had taken a hold of one of your cups from the cup board and started to fill it with what seemed to be water. After what seemed to be a full cup of water, Connor strodded back to your side and carefully placed your hands on the cup. He was quick to notice that you could barely hold it in your grasp and settled for holding the cup himself.

“You need to take liquids and water seems to be the best option. Tell me when you are ready to drink some,” Connor added as he attentively observed your face. You feebly nodded at him and he took this a sign to place the rim of the cup on your lips. After a couple of sips, Connor retracted it, placing it on the small table in front of the both of you. He softly pat your thigh in a way to console you and went to deeply looked into your eyes.

“If you ever need anything from outside, please tell me and I will get it for you. It is best that you do not go out at all in your current state.” With a thin smile, Connor leaned back on the sofa and stayed by your side for the rest of the day to monitor your health.