Ch 17

"Hello" I answer frustrated.
"Mani I've been trying-"
"Lauren I need you to stop calling me, all this bad shit that's happening is because of you they want to take my daughter, just stay the fuck away from me" I yelled in anger and frustration whipping the sweat from my brow.

"Who?" She questions obliviously.

"Camila and Sophias mom are sueing me and it's your fault" I'm just about on the verge of a mental break down.

"What?? I'm coming I'll be right there" Lauren announced before hanging up.

I just set my phone down letting my head fall back against the wall.

"Mani, it's gonna be fine" Quincy sits next to me putting his arm around me.

"They can't take my baby" I swallow the lump on my throat.

"Sophia is just as much your as she is hers, they can't take her" Quincy ads.

Aaron puts his phone away coming and joining us, "I just got word that Miss Jauregui will be joining us, Camila has a law suit our for assault for her"

"They can't be in the same room together what if they fight again" I say.

"They'll sit on far sides and be handcuffed if any incidents occur".

"We'll resume back In the room once her and her attorneys arrive"Aaron says before his phone rings again.

"Mani Stop all that crying lil bitch we gone win" Nathan says.

I ignored him wiping my face, this that bs man even the ones closest to you will fuck you over.

Lauren my attorney nathon Lauren's attorneys and Quincy walk back into the room.

I pull out my chair in the middle seated directly across from Camila, Lauren quickly puts her hand on the chair Aaron was going to sit at so he went to the other side of me, this girl man.

She scooted in close to me, her leg brushes mine, I rest my head on my hand this has to be the most irritating day of my life.

There were few seats left so Quincy sat next to there attorney and Nathan sat next to camila.

All I know is Lauren was less touchy feely when we were actually together.

I side eye her watching her hand rub up and down my thigh.

"You know my fists haven't heeled?" She shows me feeling them.

"I could put some new scars right on top" she says loudly.

Camilas eyes bulged and she nearly jumped out her chair when Diane cleared her throat.

I turn my head, looking out the window trying to hold my laugh in.

Lauren Buried her face in my arm snickering and snorting.

"Okay why don't we get started" her attorneys speak up.

Lauren and I became straight faced and professional.

"Why don't we all shake hands and agree to keep it civilized" Barbra ads standing to her feet.

Every one stands except Lauren and I, why do we think alike all the time.