Gone

~Seto's POV~

~Nightmare~

"No Don't hurt them! Please!" I screamed. Someone had kidnapped us and were now trying to drag Adam and Brice off. It was a casual day until someone knocked on our door. 

"Seto! Ty! Don't worry we will be fine! Just stay there! We will be okay!" Adam yelled back. Brice was in shocked silence. Couldn't move or speak, just completely frozen. Ty stood next to the bars across the hall in his cell. I was pressed against the bars as well, trying to keep my sights on Adam and Brice. But the man was dragging them away. I looked at Ty and by the time I looked back, they were gone. Drug off by that filthy bastard of a man. All of a sudden I heard a scream and someone saying something. I was so filled with fear that I couldn't make out what they were saying. 

"Brice! Adam! Are you o-" And then a gunshot. I heard a body hit the floor and Brice's scream. 

"ADAM NO!!!" Another gunshot. Another body hit the floor. I realized what happened. Adam and Brice... are g-gone. 

Ty began screaming. I looked over in time to see another man opening his cell and grabbing him by the neck. 

"Ty! No!!! Fight him! Don't let him take you!" I screamed. I hadn't even realized the tears streaming down my face. Ty fought the man but lost. The man began choking Ty out. I realized that Ty was going to die too. The man began dragging Ty down the corridor of which Adam and Brice had been taken. A second before they rounded the corner, Ty looked at me and mouthed something. 

"I Love You Seto!" Another gunshot. 

~Nightmare over~ 

I woke up in a start. I hadn't noticed my scream ripping from my throat. I jumped up from my spot in bed and darting my eyes around me. I panicked as I realized I was not where I was supposed to be. I took a second look and realized I was wrapped up in the duvet of my bed. 

The 3 boys all sat around me. Brice jolted up when he heard my screaming. Ty sat up tiredly and Adam rolled over to look at me. I began crying heavily. 

"Seto babe! Are you okay? What happened!?" Brice grabbed me and hugged me tight. 

"Seto, babe its okay it was just a dream. You're safe! Its okay." Ty cooed and Adam wrapped his arms around the 3 of us. I sobbed into Ty's chest and felt strong arms wrap around us. I was terrified. I thought they were dead. But it turned out just to be a stupid dream. I looked up and around our room and noticed it was pitch black outside. I checked the clock and it read "2:48 AM".

"Seto baby, do you wanna talk about the dream?" Adam whispered. 

"I-I C-can't...." I sobbed, "Its horrible!" 

"It would help you to talk about it. Could you give us a brief description?" Adam said. 

"Someone k-killed you... A-Adam died first, then B-Brice and Ty last. I saw you die!" I cried out and buried my face into Brice's chest. 

Adam sighed and wrapped us in the duvet. He brought us to lay down and cuddled up to us. I couldn't help but sob. I was terrified. After a while of sobbing and the 3 of them whispering sweet nothings to me, I finally drifted off to sleep. 

~The Next Morning~

I woke up in bed. Brice walked into the room and stood next to the bed. I sat up and looked at him. He sat down next to me. 

"Hey, you doing okay?" Brice said, hugging me. 

"I think so.." I replied, hugging him and rubbing my face into his neck. He chuckled and we sat for a couple moments. 

"Well, there's breakfast downstairs when you're ready, Okay?" Brice said after a moment of silence. I nodded and smiled. I let go of him and put on my shirt. Brice smiled and stood up. Before we walked downstairs, He pulled me into a quick kiss. 

"I love you, Seto. Don't forget that." 

~End of Chapter.

First things first, I would like to thank Ice Tiger for the suggestion on this chapter. 

Second, I'm so sorry I haven't updated. School's been a bitch and a half but hell, its halfway over. Ive been busy with the holiday season. So I'd like to wish everyone a happy holiday season and good luck in the new year! 

Thank you guys for the reads. I'm having alot of fun with this book. 

And now, its time to tune out! 

Hope Out! <3 Later