No one is touching my baby again.

~Adam's POV~

I was so fucking worried. Seto was at the store getting more chicken for dinner when I got a call from Mitch saying Seto was in trouble. I nearly had a heart attack but Mitch and Jerome brought him back safe and sound.  As soon as we got the call and talked for a few minutes, Brice started pacing the floor. After we heard two cars pull up, we instantly ran outside. We hugged our hearts out for a good 10 minutes. Brice stayed on the porch with a mentally broken Seto planting kisses on his head and trying to make sure he was okay.

"...Yeah so we got over to the isle where we heard the noise from and this dood was stood holding him in the air, kissing him and touching him and he looked like he was gonna cry so we got him outta there as quickly as possible." Mitch told me what had went down and Jerome occasionally adding details. I continued to look back at Seto and wonder what he must've felt. How much he wanted us to be there for him. To be held in Brice's arms while I attempted to scare the guy off...

"Adam?! Are you okay?" Jerome asked, pulling me from my thoughts. I nodded.

"Fine, just worried about Seto that's all." I said. I wanted to hug Seto and make him feel better. But that would have to wait...

"Well, we should probably get going. Food loots are important at this time of day for Jerome. He's scary when he doesn't eat for a while." Mitch said, slinging his arm around Jerome and pulling him closer. I smiled at the two of them.

"You guys should probably go see Seto before you leave. I'm thinking of letting his sleep next to me tonight. He's probably got a lot on his mind..." I said looking at Seto curled up in Brice's lap. Mitch laughed and we began to walk over to him from the front yard.

"Hey Seto, were gonna get going then. Are you doing okay?" Jerome asked, sitting next to Brice on the wooden porch swing. Seto whimpered a bit and looked up from Brice's shoulder. His eyes were red and puffy, obviously crying. His eyes were so pretty but so dark when he cried. His mouth was open just a bit trying to say something but shutting it quickly when more tears slid from the corners of his eyes. He hid his face again and sobbed into Brice's shoulder.

"Alright well get some rest then Seto. We will see you tomorrow maybe?!" Mitch asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe not tomorrow, give him a bit of time to cool down. He's had enough fun for the week." I said. There's no way in hell I'm letting Seto leave this house again this week. Unless he has Brice, Ty or myself with him. No one is touching my baby again.

~TIME SKIP~

After dinner, Seto, Ty, Brice and I were watching a movie tonight and Seto was curled up in my side. Ty and Brice were giggling while the movie began to play a theme song. I smiled and looked down at Seto. He was curled up in my stomach with a poofy blanket and his favorite stainless steel coffee cup full of cherry coke cola.

The movie began to start and Seto perked up. He crawled out of my grip and threw his blanket down and ran to the bathroom. I smiled as Ty and Brice tried to shush each other with kisses. Brice leaned over and pecked me on the lips and smiled. A few second later, Seto came back from the bathroom. And we began watching the movie. We watched a ton of movies like The Notebook, The Hunger Games, and Alice in Wonderland. That was Seto's favorite. He soon fell asleep in my arms and Brice and Ty fell asleep too.

I figured since everyone else was asleep I would fall asleep too. I pulled Seto's blanket over me and fell asleep.