AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, lovelies!

I know many of you have expressed your love for Butterfly kisses, but I, on the other hand, am not pleased where it has led me. I kind of hit a wall. I loved how I began this story but, as you can tell, I haven't been able to do anything with it.

I still love Criminal Minds. I am working on re-watching the series since it has bee some time. I honestly a coming back to the thought of a new Spencer Reid fanfiction. under the same name as this one. However, I have zero time.

Hear me out- I love writing and have a great passion for it, especially after writing my latest fanfiction Love is Only and Illusion for the Now You See Me franchise. The only thing that stands between me and writing is college. I am a senior this semester and student teaching is the only thing left for me to do which means lesson planning will be my priority. So, I will be writing, just not in the fun way that I wish for.

So, I leave you all with some questions:
Would you like me to rewrite Butterfly Kisses? This would mean a new story completely. These eleven chapters that I have will be deleted but the case and suspect may reappear in the new version of the story.
Would you stick with me as I work my way through this last leg of my collegiate journey? I promise to try my best and write throughout student teaching, and certainly will be doing so after graduation.

Please leave me your thoughts in the comments or message me. I want to hear from those of you who have enjoyed the story thus far!