"Watch the attitude, Jungkook." Namjoon warns and I glare at him.

"Or what?" I ask him. "You don't have the balls to do anything to Taehyung or me because you know you'll get your ass beat." I threaten then he sighs.

"I came here to ask you a few things," Namjoon starts off as he holds his hands out to me and helps me sit up, "about Y/N." He finishes then I hold myself up with my elbows.

"What about her?" I ask him as he sits down in front of me.

"Why aren't you doing your job with her?" He asks me, bluntly.

"Why am I not following through with the plan?" I ask and he nods.

"You're being too nice to her and not being what you're supposed to be. You're a demon part of the seven deadly sins, not a guardian angel. You're protecting her and being nice, that's not what we do, nor is that like you." Namjoon explains and I roll my eyes.

"She understands what I came from." I defend as I sit up completely. "You assholes act like you understand and all sympathetic and shit, but you fuckers don't understand what it was like to have parents get murdered and then get depression so bad that you can't take it." I explain.

"Remember, those were not your real parents." Namjoon reminds me and my eyes turn bright red.

"Don't piss me off, asshat." I warn as a vase flies at his head.

He ducks as the vase shatters against the wall. He looks at the wall then back at me with my eyebrow raised.

"I'm just reminding you." He defends as he crosses his legs. "When we are called in to fulfill a plan, they are not our real families. After everything we do, our relationships with whoever it is, they do not last after we have to fulfill what we were told to do. Both you and Hoseok need to get that through your thick heads." Namjoon explains and I nod.

"I know what we're supposed to do," I remind him then I start to bite my nails, "it's just going to take time because I need to get her to not get attached to me." I finish.

"But you're both attached to each other." Namjoon points out then I look up at him. "Have you not realized how obvious it is?" He asks me and I sigh.

"I already explained this to Hyung." I mumble then I look into Namjoon's eyes. "I'm attached to her spiritually, not like how Hoseok was attached to Annabeth. I know all her thoughts and feelings, so I am aware of everything about her. While for her, I'm not sure how she's attached to me. She is always a careful and kind person, she gets brave at times, then it quickly disappears." I explain then Namjoon sighs.

"You know what you need to do with her, but I'm not sure how much time you have." Namjoon reminds me.

"Instead of killing her, could I break her?" I suggest and he shrugs.

"You'll need to ask the Dark Lord that and know his response." Namjoon answers and I nod. "Since we're on the topic of Y/N," Namjoon starts off then I look back up at him, "Y/N got home early today at 1 in the afternoon. She was hysterically crying and Hoseok sent her to her room, she's been asleep since then." Namjoon informs me.

"What, why?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Since you're spiritually attached to her, you should know why." He remarks then I stand up.