♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥

Start from the beginning

Yuuki nodded. "You called for me when I was in the darkness. That's enough for me." 

Todoroki moved back a little to look at her eyes. The blue in her eyes were really beautiful, it reminded him of the forget-me-not flower sitting innocently in the vase. It was truly a beautiful blue. "Look over there." He pointed at the blue flowers in the vase. 

"Hm? Which flower should I focus on?" 

"The blue ones. Do you know what forget-me-not represent in the Japanese language of flowers?" Because he grew up in a traditional Japanese home, learning about the language of flowers was nothing new. "Do you want to learn its meaning?" 

"Hm." 

Todoroki gently tilt her chin up and he leaned in. And just before their lips meet, he spoke one last time. "It means true love." 

Yuuki closed her eyes and she allowed the kiss to happen. 

Unknown to them, there were two people outside the door. Bakugou and Kirishima saw what happened in there and the two of them chose not to say a thing and leave. They both made it down from the elevator.

"You're not angry, Bakugou?" Kirishima asked his best friend. 

"I personally dislike half-and-half, but if that's what Yuuki decided, that's all there is to it." Bakugou liked Yuuki a lot too, but if Yuuki's feelings were with another, he had to accept it. There's no point in holding onto someone whose heart was not with you. "Even if you love it, you don't have to have it."

Kirishima smiled and he rubbed Bakugou's back. "It's hard for me too, but I believe Todoroki will make her happy." 

When they both met the ray of the sun, they both shielded their eyes from the light. 

Kirishima smiled, "Even if she doesn't go by Michiyo in this world, the heart still beat for Todoroki, huh?"

Bakugou looked at him with a glance, "You're talking about your different world mumbo jumbo again?" 

"Yeah. Haha, don't mind me!" He had seen it many times. Many times he had seen Michiyo excluded from a happy ending. But seeing Yuuki get her happy ending with Todoroki, it still counted, right? He truly believed it still counts.

"Hmph!" 

"Let's order a lot of food and pig out, Bakugou!" 

"Fuck off!" 

"Come on, two people with broken hearts are better than one." 

"Mine is not broken, only yours is because your hardening sucks ass!" 

"Don't be so cruel!" 

 Todoroki pulled back to see Yuuki was crying in silence. "D-did I hurt you?" 

"N-no. I...I'm happy. I don't know why my tears are falling." It'd be weird if she told him the tears doesn't feel like it's her own. She will keep it to herself. 

"Yuuki..." 

She leaned against his heart and she closed her eyes, "Can I call you Shouto from now on? I feel like I should be calling you that from now on." 

He patted her on the head like usual, "Of course." 

"Shouto," For some reason, calling him by his given name felt so right. "Shouto..." 

For some reason, he could feel this pain in his own heart when she called his given name. The feeling was as if they have been waiting for this very moment the whole time and finally found one another. It was strange. They didn't know what to do but just be in one another's embrace and stay there in silence.