Chapter 6

(EDITED)

Luke's POV:

We were all just walking when out of no where...

We heard Karen screaming.

Some guy was dragging her to a dark van. Fuck man, really universe do you hate us that much.

Along with Calum we stared running towards Karen.

Once we got closer the guy pulled out a knife and placed it on her throat.

"Step any closer or shoot and she'll die," he said.

Calum and I were afraid of what he was going to do to her but she saved us earlier so I had to save her too.

This son of a bitch wanted to fight so that's what I did.

"Okay bro, we won't shoot but leave her alone," I said as calm as possible.

"No, it's my right to purge," he said putting the knife closer to her throat.

"Look, you either leave her alone or it's our right to purge on you," I said gesturing to both Calum and I.

"And like I said, you shoot or step any closer, I'll kill her," he said getting angrier.

I quickly winked at Karen telling her that everything is going to be okay.

I started to walk away with Calum right behind me but out of no where I turned around and started shooting. The guy fell instantly to the ground. I bet he didn't expect that.

I grabbed Karen and started running back towards the others.

Once we made it back to the rest of the group, we began walking to who knows where, when a man with a creepy mask approached all of us.

The next thing you know we are all out cold.

Another cliffhanger...

Sorry for the long wait just that High Schools a pain.

Please like, comment, and vote

xoxo

P.s. sorry that the chapter is short.

Once again...

xoxo