"Michael, you look so good." I say as I watch him pose on the white carpet for the launch. We pose for a few pictures before separating.

"LUXE! LOOK HERE!" I turn around before doing the look back pose.

"Bellissimo."

"Bella donna."

I can already hear my music playing in the background but thankfully it's from my old album

I can already hear my music playing in the background but thankfully it's from my old album. I'm getting tired of using music from my new album at all of my events, cause who knows if anyone will even buy it at this point seeing as they've all heard it. 

The spotlight falls on Michael and I as we walk in. The crowd literally parts, I shake my head as a crown is placed on my head. Michael walks ahead of me as I'm handed a glass of champagne, which I take.

I'm carried to the stage where I present a speech, I perform two songs before demonstrating the product on one of beauty bloggers in the crowd. After an hour and half of that, I can finally mingle with the people.

I scream in delight as soon as I spot Katy and Shayla in the crowd.

"GIRLS!" I pull them in for a hug. "You guys never told me that you were coming."

"Surprise bitch." Shayla says while sticking out her tongue and I kiss both of their cheeks.

"What about me, mija?" I look to see my mom.

"Mommy." I pull her in for a hug as I apologise in her ear, she kisses my shoulder.

"It's fine. Your happiness means the world to me, I am sorry that plans changed but you will have your break."

We begin to talk with a few people while I scan the area for Michael who is surrounded by a bunch of girls

We begin to talk with a few people while I scan the area for Michael who is surrounded by a bunch of girls. Just as I go to interrupt I'm brought back on stage to perform with Ja Rule. We perform I'm Real together which was fun.

My mom then takes over and they slay the stage but she of course promotes my products, she had a whole 10 minute speech on how she is so proud of me

My mom then takes over and they slay the stage but she of course promotes my products, she had a whole 10 minute speech on how she is so proud of me. It's always nice to hear that your parents are proud of you.

"Lookin' good, mini." I look besides me to see French Montana here.

"Why are you at a beauty launch?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"Came to see how my favourite girl is doing." He says while licking his lips. "Are you getting serious with Michael?"

"She's been serious with me." Michael says as he steps in front of me, blocking Karim's view of me.

"No need to get confrontational with me, brother." Karim says while lifting his hands up in surrender. "We had history."

"Yeah, so keep it in the past." Michael waves him off. "I don't want you coming up to my girl like that."

"She was mine first." Karim states.

"I never dated you." I say while pursing my lips.

"Lo--"

"Just back off, Karim." Michael interrupts him. "Mess with my girl then you're messing with me."

"Stick to your little creed shit." Karim sneers.

"Well this Creed learnt his shit and will box your face if you carry on."