I took down the picture frame and took out the picture. It looked like any other picture of a happy brother and sister. But if you unfold it, you would find a sister that had ceased to exist.

It's like my heart stopped, I remember this picture.

Mum took it the day before Harry had left. The day before I left.

Tears fell from my eyes. It's like he had wanted to forget me.

I considered just ripping me off the pic but decided against it. I folded the picture up and placed it back in the frame and on the wall. I took a big Breath and turned around. I sat on his bed, and looked around, remembering how I use to sneak in here at night when I could sleep and crawl into bed with Harry. As I was looking around, I spotted a strip of light coming from the corner of his room. I grow curious and walk over to it. As I got down on my knees, I realize what it is. It's the secret door that connects Harry's room to mine. We would use this door to sneak into each others rooms if it were really late at night. Or if we were bored.

However, I also remember locking this door when I left thinking that it would have been forgotten and never used again. But here it was open just a crack.

My phone started ringing, informing me that I got a text.

Louis~ "Hey You :D x"

Is it bad that even if I hadn't known him for even a week he makes me smile each time I hear from him?

Me~ "hey you :D"

Louis~ "copy cat ;) what are you up to? x"

Me~ "Nothing really. I guess you could say I'm reliving the past"

It takes him a couple of minutes to reply.

It's weird texting him. I mean when I'm texting him, I completely forget everything. I forget that he's famous.

I forget all about the Harry drama.

I forget that he's my brothers best mate.

I now know why Chase says Louis is his favorite. It's because of his great personality. He's an amazing person that I can see myself BEING myself when I'm around him.

Louis~ "reliving the past? x"

Me~ "let's just say I haven't been home in a very long time. And I'm just reliving the memories."

Louis~ " why haven't you been home in a long time? x"

I know he is my brothers best friend and he doesn't know who I am, but I still want to tell him. I feel as though I can trust him. But I decide against it.

I just wanna stay away from Harry as long as I can.

Me~ "long story short, i was sent to a private school. Anyways, what are you up to?"

Louis~ "talking to you duhh. ;) x"

I let out a laugh. I look up and realize I'm still in my brothers room. I look at our little secret door and crawl through it and into my room. I shut the door and lock it from my side.

Me~ " ha ha very funny ;)"

Louis~ "imma call you :D you better answer!!"

I looked at him text with a grin on my face. This boy is so random.

My phone started playing indicating that I had a call. Louis's face popped up. He took this picture when he first gave me his number at the airport.

I answer my cell

Me~*hello*

Louis~*hey there Sweet thang,*

I giggled at his statement.

Me~*you are really something else you •know that?*

Louis~ *it just so happens I do. Soooo I was wondering something...* he trailed off.

Me~*yeesss...*

Louis~*we are both in Cheshire, SOOO I was wondering if we could meet up? I mean if you want...*

I was surprised. I mean It wouldn't be a bad idea to meet up. It doesn't mean that the others would come.

Louis~*blake?*

Me~*id love to,*

Louis~*awesome, so I'll text you the details.* I heard someone calling his name and then some rustling. *Noooo, don't do this!! I'm sorry Blake!!*

I was kinda scared now. What was happening. All of a sudden, the rustling stopped, "Blake?" The person who stole Louis's phone said.

"Yes Blake, I met her on the plane to Cheshire! Please give me back the phone Harry!!"

Harry? No no no no no!!!

This can't be happening

"Blake ," I heard Harry whisper, "no,"

He can't possibly know it's me. He just can't.

"Harry just give me the phone back!" Louis yelled.

" Blake What!?!" Harry demands over the phone.

I froze. He can't he just can't.

"Id like to speak with Louis please," I said trying to stay calm.

"Please. Just....... Just tell me your last name.."

I was done. Done trying to avoid him. I knew that I'd have to face him eventually.

I kept telling myself that maybe just maybe he didn't forget me. But I knew that was wrong.

"Harry!!" I heard Louis shout.

I heard Harry's shallow breath on the other end.

"Styles."

The phone dropped and I hung up.

What did I just do?

--------------

-------

*not edited*

I know this chapter might suck but I tried to make it long. So it might have gotten all jumbled up.

Thank you guys for reading!! :D

Vote and comment!