Chapter 17

Blakes POV

I thought things were going to be better.

I thought wrong.

Chase and I had just made it home. He stopped right in front of the door and let me drop from his shoulder. Well not literally drop, more of a push off the shoulders.

"You could have warned me at least!" I pushed his chest, giggling a little.

He looks down at me and grabs my head dramatically and shoves my face into his chest.

"Oh! My poor baby!!" Sarcastic much.

I shove him away and hit him upside the head, not very heard I should say. Yet he still holds his head as if he were in pain.

While we were laughing, the door opens.

Chase and I stop. We slowly turn to face who had opened the door.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just glad I get to see you again."

Louis.

I smile at him and jump, giving him a proper hug. I missed this big guy!!

"Well hello to you too missy," louis chuckles, holding me In a tight embrace.

"Hello," I whisper back.

*cough cough*

I let go of Louis and look towards the one who had disturbed our reunion. And when I do look, I see a smirking Chase.

"Well well well. What do we have here?"

I shyly back away from louis and look at the cracks in the cement.

" I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson. And you are...."

Chase broke his gaze from me and looks up at Louis.

"I am Chase, Chase the great. And Chase, the one who is gonna jump on you like a monkey for holding my sister a little longer then needed."

I gaze up at Chase, giving him the stink eye.

"Sister?? What?? I think there needs to be a sit down and a discussion." I'm taking it that louis is very confused.

"Chase isn't really my brother. Blood brother at least. We've known each other for 3 years and we've been inseparable. So I consider him my brother."

Louis nodded, looking even more relieved.

Then it struck me. Why is Louis at the house? Does that mean that everyone is here? It can't be.

"Louis, why are you here anyways?" I say in a polite tone, not wanting to sound like a total bit ch.

"The lads are here."

Those words.

They just made sick.

Niall. He can't see us! Harry already said that he doesn't know who we are.

"Louis. You can't tell them that we were here. You can't say anything about me. At. All." Louis looked at me confusingly, so I continued. "You know how you never knew Harry had a little sister?"
Louis nods his head.
"Non of you know. And that's the way harry wants it." A frown made its ways to Louis's face.

"That Is just terrible." Shaking his head, louis turns to see if anyone has listened into our conversation on the door step.

" Me and Chase are getting a hotel. Can you help us sneak in?"

However, when I said that Chase and I were getting a hotel, Lou's face dropped. Why? I have no clue. But I thought I should clear things up. But Chase beat me too it