Chapter 25

The light is not gone
Yet the darkness is there
It's not my time
But my time is here

My breath is slow
My heart is weak
I can't feel the pain
But it's pain I seek

To feel his hand
Caress my cheek
To say those words
I never speak

I love you so
I forgive you too
With these words
I do love you

B.S
-----------

"Help me." My voice was no longer prominent. In fact, it wasn't there. I couldn't speak.

"Help me!" I tried yelling for help, confused as to where I was. Looking around the bet I could, I could see white walls. Or maybe those were curtains. Looking down, I seen blue sheet enveloping my body. The thing around my neck restraining me from seeing any more. "Why am I here?" "Why can't I speak?" "Can anyone hear me?"

From what I can tell, my arm is cashed with something. My leg seems wrapped. What happened? Am I hurt?

"Ms. Styles. Your awake. It's so great to finally see you awake." I furrowed my eyebrows. Who was this man. He looked like a doctor. He has brown hair, curly. It reminded me of my brother Harry. He has the best set of curls a girl could see. Wait, where is Harry? Where is my mom and Gemma?

"Im Dr. Davis. Can you speak or is it difficult for you still?" I tried opening my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "That's alright Blake. Your vocal cords had went through a lot of strain so we want them to rest so you will be able to speak again. We can stick with yes and no answers for now. Is that okay?" I nod my head yes. I grew very annoyed with the fact that my voice wouldn't work, but I knew better than to try and strain my voice even more.

"Do you know where you are?"

I shake my head no.

The doctor wrote my answer down, nodding his head.

"Do you know what happened to you?"

"Obviously not." I shake my head no.

The doctor explained that I had been in an accident, that I have a couple of minor injuries and that my head injury had caused me to forget what happened. He was still unsure whether I just forgot the incident or if I forgot more. Heck, I didn't even know.

"There is a young man by the name of Chase here for you."

At the mention of Chases name, I smiled. The doctor returned the smile and told me that he an go get him if I would like. Quickly but gently, I nod my head yes.

The doctor gets up to leave, leaving me alone in the small room. Soon enough, Dr. Davis returns with a young man. He looks different but I knew that that was my best friend. Why did he look so different? So much more older?

Chase runs over to the left side of the bed, grabbing my non injured hand and bringing to his lips, kissing the top of my hand. "I thought I lost you Blake, I thought I lost you and would never get you back." Tears left his eyes, causing me to release his hand, reaching up and wiping it away. "I missed you." I nodded my head, hoping he got the message that I missed him. He must have because a smile broke out on his face.