I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat. Johnny does the same. Bad news! I have a detention with Johnny! Why?? Just hoping there's someone else.

I'm pretty sure if the stupid girls who like Johnny knows about Johnny got detention for a week, they gonna try so hard to get detention. Good luck for them!

♥♥♥

The end of school. Used to be the best time ever at school besides lunch. Now what? Worst time ever! I went to the detention room with the girls. Once I get in, I saw the boys and some other students. Thank God there's not just the boys and us. I smiled and sighed in relief.

Just a few minutes later, Principal Canon get in. We sat on a seat as quick as we can.

"So kids!" He said.

"Mackenzie, Johnny, Lauren, Carson, Brynn, Annie, and Hayden. Y'all follow me!" He continued and we stood up. I thought the detention is not just us and the boys.

We followed our principal outside. He lead us to the school old garden. It's a mess! Trash everywhere. There's no tree or even grass. There's just some dirty dirt. No wonder why the principal made us a new garden and closed this one.

"Boys! Girls! Listen up now!" Principal Canon shouted.

"You all have to fix all these things. Make this while mess clean at least. And if you can, plant some tree and grow some grass." Principal Canon said and we groaned.

"No more thing called ditching detention!" He glared at us and leave.

"This is all your fault!" Lauren glared and pointed her finger at Carson.

"If you didn't do that, we're not getting detention!" Brynn continued.

"Do what?" Carson frowned.

"Splash us with some pink paint." Annie rolled her eyes.

"Well, it's Kenzie's fault that she used the paint to made our shirt pink!" Carson took a slight glance at me.

"WHAT!? It's technically Johnny's fault! He poured that stupid lemon juice on head and ends up my eyes gets hurt!" I glared at Carson and Johnny.

"What!?" Johnny said and he became quite immediately.

"Don't have any excuse don't you?" Hayden chuckled.

"Hey! You supposed to be on my side. Not them!" Johnny glared at him.

"Whoopsie!" Hayden said awkwardly.

"Fine! You're right!" Johnny sighed.

"I was right. You were wrong-" I cutted by my besties glare.

"Hehe...." I laughed awkwardly.

"Come on! Let's get going!" Lauren commanded. We nodded and groaned in the same time.

"Hello!" Mr. Barnes shouted from the entry of this garden. We all look up at him immediately.

"Principal Canon trusted me to keep an eye of you guys." Mr. Barnes said.