Ch. 01

Jackson was roaming the streets with his oversized white shirt and his ripped jeans. Rings decorated his long slender fingers and silver chains hung on his neck. His hair styled perfectly and stayed in place nicely.

He was kicking the stones on the streets. He has nothing to his name after moving away from his hometown, Hong Kong, China.

He stood in the streets of Seoul staring at all the signboards and advertisements. He locked his eyes on the girl right opposite the place. Yes he got his target.

He decided that he would research on the girl. He went to his best private investigator, Yi Xing. He walked towards his best friend as well as partner's office.

"Hey Yi Xing, you're free now right?" Jackson asked as he leaned his body weight onto the door frame.

Yi Xing turned around in his leather chair. He raised his eyebrows at his very witty friend.

"Yes I'm free. Do you already have a target so quickly? Seriously Jackson, you need to stop. You can't live like this." Yi Xing stood up to walk to his small meeting place that his own office had. Jackson slowly walked over.

"Of course I'm quick I don't have time bro." He took out his phone which had the girl's photo in it.

"Check on her, I want all the information. Just help me this once more. I swear there will be no more. She would b the last and I'll head back to Hong Kong." Jackson pleaded.

"Alright alright. I'll give it to you tomorrow. Just come to my office. Now get out, because of your added work, I have to go out now." Yi Xing shooed Jackson out who was smiling widely at his 哥.

He left and headed back to his rented apartment.

"It all starts tomorrow." He sighed.