Finding the Kidnappers Part 1

Zac's POV :

I just held Vanessa in my arms tight waiting for the ambulance to come and help her.Im going to kill Austin.I just thought about Vanessa's smile, her laugh it was so cute and her everything. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the ambulance arrived at the house and the rest of the team from Ncis and Hawaii five 0. "She will be okay Zac"Kensi said with hope in her voice. I went with Vanessa to the hospital.

Kensi POV :

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between me and Danny. im going to tell Deeks now."Deeks can we talk in the kitchen? "I asked him. "Sure"He said worryingly. we walked to the kitchen. "Deeks, ,Danny tried to kiss me earlier"i told him and tears started to form in my eyes.I dont know why I was tearing up. Deeks just walked to the bedroom to find Danny.I love they way Deeks protects me but I hope he doesn't punch him or something worse.

Deeks POV :

I went over to Danny and just punched him in the face."What the hell was that for Deeks? "Danny Yelled at me."For hitting on my girlfriend"i said as I punched him again. Callen and Steve came running in."Deeks why the hell did you just punch Danny? "Callen asked me."Because he was hitting on Kensi."I replied while I see kensi nodding to just tell them why."And why would you care?"Callen said back."Because me and Kensi are together"i said while I took Kensi's hand and held it."do not tell Hetty or she will kill both of you and are you serious?" Callen said as he nearly laughed. "Okay and yes im serious we are dating Callen"i told him."congats "Callen said."if you two are dating then prove it Kiss"Danny said to me."Okay"I said.i leaned into Kensi and pressed my lips to hers and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back. we pulled away and Kensi just smiled. "you two are in love and sorry Deeks I thought you were messing"Danny said."im sorry too and thanks"I said to him.We all went to the hospital to see if Vanessa is awake and see if Zac is okay.

Steve's POV :

"Hey is she awake"I said quietly. "Yeah she someone drugged her and made her pass out."Zac said to me."I think Austin, Billy and Jack are up to this"I said to him. "Yeah I think so too im going to kill Austin for doing this to her."Zac said with anger. we sat in silence for a few minutes until Deeks and Kensi came in."is V alright? "Kensi asked Zac."Yeah she is just resting."Zac replies back."you should have seen the two kiss"i said to Zac while I pointed to Deeks and Kensi. "I know they have something special"Zac looked at them.They just smiled. Vanessa started to stir in her sleep and woke up."Hey V you okay?"Kensi asked her. "Yeah im good"she replied back.We all went back to sleep in Ops because we weren't safe anywhere. The power went off and we uses candles for some light.I could see Vanessa asleep in Zacs arms and Kensi in Deeks arms they were laughing and kissing each other and I turned to my right to see Catherine in my arms fast asleep.

Deeks POV :

The power just went in ops and Kensi was scared so I put my arm around her and cuddled her. Steve and Catherine lit candles for some light and Kensi and I started to laugh. I kissed her strawberry taste lips. "Deeks Im afraid to fall asleep because of last time."She said."I will stay up with you and hold you "I replied to her.She nodded and I just hugged her tight. Kensi fell asleep and it was Me, , Steve, Zac and Danny awake to protect our girls. I looked at the clock it was 7:00am and the sun shined waking everyone else up.i could her clapps of heels and I realised it was Hetty I took my off Kensi and scooted over a bit."Mr Deeks may I have a word with you"Hetty said.i was scared. "I was watching you and Kensi last night on the cameras"She said. "Oh right about that"i said."Congratulations Mr Deeks"Hetty said." Wait Your not mad?"I asked her."no because everyone knew yous had a thing even me"Hetty said.I just started to smile. I walked back over to see Kensi crying."Kens what happened? "I ran over to her and hugged her."Jack called and he said he will find you and kill you"Kensi burst into tears. "Kens everything will be okay. I promise"I told her and kissed her forehead."Hetty knows about us"i sais to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

More to come :) What will Deeks tell Kensi about Hetty?

Will they find Ausyin, , Billy and Jack?

Find out next time.