The mystery voice

Deeks POV:

We heard a loud shout saying "YOU WILL BE MINE FOREVER KENSI'. I grabbed Kensi's hand and squeezed it tightly. I saw Sam and Callen run downstairs with their guns drawn ready shout the man. "Kens we will get him, I promise you" I told Kensi. I kissed her on her foredhead. Me and Kensi headed downstairs with pur guns but I made sure Kensi was behind every few seconds. When I saw the man I couldn't believe it.

Kensi's POV;

I didn't know who the man was. I looked at Deeks and he was shocked. Deeks must know him. I kept looking at the man. Suddenly he pointed a gun at me "Kesns duck" Deeks warned me. I ducked and the bullet went through the wall in ops. The man was gone in a blink. I started crying."Kens what's wrong?" Deeks asked me. "Why does everyone want me dead Deeks?" I said to Deeks with tears in my eyes. "I don't know Kens but we will find out why"Deeks told me. He pulled me into a hug. I pulled out of his hug and kissed him passionately and he kissed back. Suddenly Eric said "We know why they are after Kensi". I smiled at Deeks and he smiled back and put his arm around me and we walk into ops.

Deeks POV:

Me and Kensi walk into ops and my brother Matt was on the screen. "Deeks is that you brother Matt?" Kensi asked me with a nervous tone in her voice."Yea" is all I could say back. "Matt was targeting Kensi because Jack knew Matt back in Afganistan. Jack found out he was Deeks's brother and knew Kensi was alive"Eric told us. "Both of you are not safe we need to get both of you to a safe house" Callen says. Me and Kensi are packed to go to the safe house. We arrived at the house and we were lying in bed "Deeks what if we never find them" Kensi says with tears in her eyes. I looked in her eyes and pulled her into a hug  "Kens we will find them and it will be over before you know it okay"I told and  kissed her on the lips. "Okay" She said back and kissed me. "I love you Kens" I told her. "I love you too Deek" she said back to me. We started kissing and then it leaded to making out. I started getting heated up I pulled back and said "are you sure Kens" "I am very sure" she said back with a smile. We started kissing again and we done the unspeakable(if you know what I mean).

Kensi's POV:

I woke up beside a naked Deeks and smiled. I moved closer to him and he turned around and smiled at me. "Good morning Princess"He told me with a smile. "Good Morning Detective" I smiled back at him. Deeks leaned down and kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. "you hungry princess?"Deeks asked me. "Yeah I'm starving" I smile at him. We both go dressed and had breakfast. I was sitting on the couch with Deeks. I was cuddling with him and his arm was around my waist. It was early but I want to go to bed. I have an Idea. "Kens what are smirking for?" Deeks asked me. "Do you wanna go to bed?" I asked hoping he would get the hint. "Kens its only 5 why would we......ohh" He wa smirking. He started kissing me and I kissed back. He lifts me up and and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while he puts his hands under my bum while never breaking the kiss. We made our way to the bedroom and we repeated last night.

-------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL.
MORE TO COME. I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN.
HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE.