blooming feelings

Start from the beginning

San who was beside Wooyoung looks at him in question. "Go ahead, I'll catch up" Wooyoung says reassuringly to him and San hesitantly walks ahead.

Wooyoung lazily shifts his gaze back on Mingi. "What?"

"Do you just enjoy playing with people's feelings? Is that like a fetish for you or something?" Mingi asks with a disgusted tone and Wooyoung scoffs at him.

"You stopped me that? Sorry, not really in the mood for this" He turns to leave and Mingi grabs his arm forcefully.

"I asked you a question didn't I?" Mingi spits out venomously and Wooyoung grunts at the tight grip.

"Don't touch me!" Wooyoung yells out as he rips his arm from the taller's grip. Thankfully they were the only ones left in the practice room.

"So I guess that's a yes then? You sick bastard. You just use people for your own pleasure and once you're bored of them you toss them away like a rag" Mingi says while staring at him dead in the eyes and Wooyoung inches closer.

"You don't know anything about me so just shut the hell up ok?" He then steps back and turns towards the door.

"Hongjoong is such a nice person. He's sweet and kind and probably the most innocent guy I've ever met. He's also extremely naïve and you used that to your advantage like the manipulator you are" Mingi was angry. He was enraged and what made him even more angry was how the younger just didn't seem to care.

Wooyoung froze in his spot before lightly chuckling and turning back to Mingi. "I see what's happening here. It didn't make sense at first as to why you're all of a sudden approaching me now of all times but now it all adds up. You like Hongjoong don't you?" He asks teasingly while cocking his head to side.

Mingi was at a loss for words.

"Why don't you grow some balls and tell him how you feel instead of harassing me. Hm?" He  says with a wink then he finally walks out the room.

Mingi just stood there speechless. He seriously has the audacity to give me dating advice, that idiot.

When Wooyoung caught up to San in the food court he sat opposite him on the table he chose. It was pretty far off and in a corner.

"Took you long enough" San chuckles as he pushes his plate of food towards the younger, passing him some chop sticks as well. "What did he want to talk about?"

"Oh just how he should ask Hongjoong out" Wooyoung lies absentmindedly as he took the  chopsticks and begins to dig in.

San almost chokes on a piece of beef at his response. "W-wait what?" He stutters out. Mingi liked Hongjoong?

"Yeah, it was kind of adorable. I think they'd be cute together" San looked down in thought. Now that he thought about it there were always usually together but San just assumed they were just really close. It all made sense now.

"But he seemed pretty mad when he came up to you" San points out and Wooyoung only shrugs while he places a piece of beef in his mouth while looking at the older. His eyes appearing darker.

San blushes then looks down at the plate they were sharing. "And stop looking at me like that. It's annoying"

"Like what?" He laughs lightly.

San just shakes his head. He didn't want to give Wooyoung another reason to tease him.

"Do you wanna go shopping with me tomorrow? It's our off day and I need some new clothes" He places his chop sticks down and takes a sip of San's drink.

"Shopping? With you? What's the catch?" San asks with a raised brow and Wooyoung rolls his eyes.

"Fine if you don't wanna go then I'll ju--"

"No!--" He yells out cutting him off before clearing his throat after Wooyoung widens his eyes at him. "I mean, no. I'm coming" He says calmly.

"Ok" Wooyoung says while chuckling.

The rest of their lunch was spent talking and laughing about random things. Both roommates enjoying each other's company.

Meanwhile Mingi spent all of lunch trying to build up the courage to ask Hongjoong out. They were walking around campus talking about their families and just life in general and Mingi's mind just kept wandering back to what Wooyoung told him.

Why don't you grow some balls and tell him how you feel instead of harassing me. Hm?

His voice still lingering in his head. He let's out a soft sigh before turning to Hongjoong. "Hey do you maybe wanna hang out tomorrow? Like maybe go see a movie or...?" He nervously scratches the back of his neck.

Hongjoong raises his brows in realization. Wait, is he asking me out?

"O-or not. I mean I don't know, you might be busy so never mind I guess" Mingi quickly adds after noticing the look of surprise on Hongjoong's face.

"N-no! I mean yes. Yes, we can see a movie. I'd really like that" Hongjoong felt his face heat up. He smiles a little and Mingi smiles back, releasing a breathe of relief. Was it really that easy?

"Ok that's good"

They continue to walk in a comfortable silence. Both roommates just enjoying each other's company.

ᕙ - ᕗ

:>