The Grounded

Ansel Pov:

Call me when you've grown up - Violetta

I laugh sarcastically at the text and throw phone phone across the room.

I need space and time to think. I can only think of one place peaceful enough, the roof of my building.

Usually if I'm ever feeling down, I just look through the comments people leave me on Instagram, Twitter and Vine. But I'm not just 'down' I feel like I'm drowning. I'm being suffocated by the press, social media, fans, girlfriends, producers, co-stars, agents...i feel like I'm being suffocated by life.

Sally Pov:

I hold my hands up, "Let me just start by saying, it wasn't our fault...it was the casts." I say.

"How did you figure that one out?" Maddy's mum asks me.

"Because they are just so DAMN good looking! We were drawn to them!" I tell her.

Maddy and Lucy laugh.

Maddy's mum chuckles slightly.

"Okay, okay. I know I got mad at first but I kind of hear what your saying. That you just really wanted to meet them, we wouldn't take you, so you planned it out and went. Successfully, I see!" She says.

Lucy nods.

"Pretty much." Maddy says.

"That still doesn't get you off the hook though. Maddy your grounded for 2 weeks."

"But Mu-" Maddy starts.

"No, come on. I will lay down beds for Lucy and Sally." Maddy's mum says then turns to me and Lucy, "I want you to call your parents, tell them you are here and you are fine. Wait till tommorow to tell them where you have been. Okay?"

"Okay." We nod.

I call my Mum.

"Sally?!" She answers.

"Hello." I say awkwardly

"Where have you been? What have you been doing?" She asks, sternly.

"Umm...I'm at Maddy's house...Drinking hot chocolate...im fine. Bye." I say and put down the phone.

When I ask Lucy how her phone call went, she said, "Pretty similar to yours to be honest!"

I groan.

"It was such a bad idea." I say.

"What?!" She shrieks, "You fricking met Ansel, Theo, Shai, Miles and EVERYONE! And you think it was a bad idea?! If that was a bad idea I'd love to hear a 'good' idea."

"Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry. Your idea was brilliant. Well done Einstein." I say to Lucy.

"Thank you." she says proudly.

We yawn.

"I'm so tired, it's not even funny." She says.

"Me too."

"Girls, your beds are ready. Come on." Calls Maddy's mum.

We walk into Maddy's room.

There are two beds on the floor.

I've never seen two beds look more inviting than this before.

I dive in one and before I know it, I'm asleep.

Ansel Pov:

"Ansel, let me in."

It sounded like Pierce

I open the door to reveal my roommate.

I yawn,"Don't you have a key?"

"I dropped it...down the drain."

"Why?" I sigh.

"Why? You think I just decided to drop my key down there?!" He claps me on the back, "Come on Ansel!"

I smile, "Fair enough."

He turns and faces me.

"So I got a text from Violetta..." He says.

"Don't talk to me about that bitch." I spit.

"Woah, Alright, what did she do?" Pierce asks.

"Just...I'm tired of her. She winds me up and I'm sick of it." I huff.

"She's a goner?" He asks gently.

"You could say that." I roll my eyes, smiling.