First day of school

Diana pov

Bring

Bring

Bring

What the hell

Bring

Bring

Bring

What the fuck is making that noise

Bring

Bring

Bri-

"Come on Diana we're going to be late"said the voice i now to well.

"But re..gi..naha.....aaaaaaa I don't want to..oo." I cried out

"Get up and get ready I have your favorite in the kitchen"she said with a smile.Then walked out the door.Slowly getting up I  walked to my bathroom and took a nice long shower and did my business. I put on my undergarments and a pair of black skinny jeans and a white baggy t-shirt with my black converse awe nd grabbed my glasses before walking out of my room and down stairs to the kitchen.Once i was on the last step i smelt the lovely aroma of chocolate chip  pancakes i walked in the kitchen and saw 5 stacked on a plate with syrup drowning them on the side was plate of eggs and potatoes i ran to my seat and sat down.I grabbed the bottle of ketchup and squeeze it on my eggs for more mouth watering flavor I took a bite of each and I was dieing from all the amazing flavors all at once.When I was done I washed my dishes and walked into the living room and saw Regina laying on the couch flipping through the channels until she found our favorite show, "SPONGEBOB" we screamed at the same time, after watching about 2 episodes, we got our bags and walked to the bus stop. Thee bus came about five minutes later and stopped in front of us we got on and everyone looked at me some guys had lust filled eyes, some hatred, some disgust ,and jealousy.

    I sat down in the seat with Regina when we got to school we walked to my locker and got my books for first period we got to our first and sat down in the back as soon as the bell rang everyone rushed in.The teacher came in and started class i was drawing in my note book when I heard the door open and looked up to see the hottest guy ever staring at me with love in his eyes he looked at the teacher and walked up to her.

"Um hi I'm Adrian King" he said in a deep sexy voice just hearing his voice made me wet,he looked back at me with black eyes  he was about 6'3,had brown hair,and beautiful chocolate brown eyes you can see his 6 pack through the white shirt he was wearing. Damn the things he could to to me with those luscious lips and those se-

my thoughts were cut of by a low growl coming from beside me I looked to my right and saw him sitting next to me.With the same black eyes and he was gripping the table so hard it looked like it was going to break.I looked back down at my journal and continued to draw.

"Um Hola soy Adrian coal es tu nombre mi amor" Damn and he can speak spanish.        " Hola soy Diana" I spoke smiling at him he smiled back and started paying attention to the teacher.The rest of the day went by quickly and I was on the bus and i saw Adrian get on he looked around the bus and looked at me and smiled.I smiled back and he walked up to me and sat down.The rest of the ride was quiet and peaceful once we got to my bus stop Adrian let me out the seat and walked off the bus with me i was curious as to why but just ignored it.

"Well bye" i said a little shaky "Wait.....um.....I..uh...Well........I was wondering would you want to go on a date with me tonight?" He said with a hopeful look on his face. "Um yeah sure does 6 sound good I know it's early but I need my sleep" I asked smiling. "Yeah of course I understand......so I'll see you at 6 then mi amor "he walked away smiling.When I got In i looked at the time and noticed it was 1:30 so I ate a four hotdogs and two bags of chips and I took a nap.

____________________________________________

Well I hope that this chapter was good tell me what you think I would love to hear what you think about it don't forget to

Comment

Vote

And follow you follow me I'll follow you back.