LiamXElisen: Part One

Was having fun with two other Wattpad author's NekoMadHatter and Lynx_wizard. You should totally check out their works! Here's what we came up with, enjoy this blurb! 

Elisen nervously glanced over the table, where he set everything romantic he could think of. "Lady Niera bless me." Feeling energized, he answered the door to Liam. Liam had his hands shoved into his pockets, but raised one in greeting.

"Hey Elisen. Can I come in?"

Elisen nodded frantically and stepped out of the way to let Liam in, unaware of two pairs of eyes staring at them from the bushes. Elisen showed Liam the way to the dining room. "Is it too much?"

"It's better compared to my loser friend's houses. You should really see them! Crosses and fur everywhere. Ugh!" Liam shivered in disgust upon remembering the state Mae and Daniel's houses were in. "Anyways, what's for dinner?" He sat down on one of the chairs.

"I made spaghetti but if you don't like that, we can order pizza." Elisen could feel his cheeks heat up. Liam is so cool! "Or we can order something else."

Liam sighed. "Spaghetti's fine, you big worrier. Bring out the food."

"O-Okay!" Elisen ran quickly to the kitchen and placed a hand to his chest. He's making me act crazy. He grabbed the food and placed it on the table. "I hope you like it."

"I'll try it if you sit down," Liam offered and Elisen sat down immediately like a dog. "By the way, Elisen.."

Elisen glanced up at Liam. "Yes?"

"Since when have you been so.." Liam gestured to Elisen's entire being and the food on the table that smelled absolutely divine. Not that Liam believed in a God, or anything. "Lovestruck, I guess."

Right as Elisen was about to answer, Liam's phone rang. "Shit, sorry. Gotta take this."

"It's alright." Elisen looks down at his lap, not noticing how Liam is suddenly looking out the window and shaking his fist like an old man.

"Fuck you Daniel." Liam clicked his phone off and slowly turned around. Elisen felt his heart flutter, was Liam going to turn his ravenous energy towards him?

"May I ask who upset you so?" Elisen adjusted his collar and hoped his face wasn't flushed with as hot as he felt in his suit.

"Fucking Daniel, that's who! Stupid dog boy," Liam growled. He took off his coat and threw it to the floor.

Elisen rose from his seat, "Let me pick that up for you." He cleared his throat, and paused hearing Liam's angry pants when he turned back to the window. Elisen wrung his hands around the jacket shoulders. "Liam—"

Daniel was pressed up against the glass and he knocked, waving at the pair. "Y'all gonna let us in, we're starving!"

"I just fed you two hours ago! Get!" Liam unlocked the window and slammed it outwards, but Daniel was too fast for him and knocked Liam down to the floor as he clambered in through the window tracking dirt in everywhere.

The doorbell rang, and the front door clicked open and Mae's voice could be heard, "A dinner party! Nya come on!"

Elisen's heart dropped, "Um,"

"Oh, Lord Elisen thank you for the party invitation! I promise we'll have nothing but Alathan's proper fun here."

"Meaning we brought the wine." Naethyn held up the bottles.

"Sun-kissed wine imbecil." Kris knocked the bottle out of Naethyn's hand and it shattered on the floor staining one of Elisen's favorite rugs. One his grandmother had bought him from a far away country. Kris snapped his fingers and the carpet was cleaned and Naethyn's pocket bulged with the broken glass and his robes were stained instead. A few servants brought in baskets of wine and exotic foods.

Mae skipped up to Liam, and Daniel got a stupid grin on his face and scooped her up into a bear hug. "Lil'daisy's here! Awoooooooooo," he howled. Liam smacked his arm.

"Stupid dog! Who said you could bring everybody over?!"

Daniel tilted his head to the side. "So it was a friend's only party? Well, everybody here's friends!"

Elisen watched them all in horror as werewolves flooded in through the open door and window. "Everyone WIPE YOUR FEET FOR NIERA'S SAKE!"

"Sorry," the werewolves muttered and dropped squirrels at the table proud of their catch.

Elisen gasped, seeing the table a mess and his food he'd made special for Liam ruined. He couldn't let his Liam eat de-virginized food. Nystaryl started fighting with the werewolves about transforming into their proper forms.

Mae was trying to talk to Liam but he pointedly ignored her, "Elisen what the hell is this, did you lie to me about this being just a bro-hang out?"

"Bro--hang out . . . " Elisen felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. "Um, can I speak with you up stairs."

"Bro, which means get out gay boy." Liam pointed to the door and glared at Kris.

"Hey, we all respect each other here," Daniel objected, but Liam smacked his arm again.

"Shut up you rat, no one likes you." Liam pushed Mae's hands away.

The room went silent.

"Mae I don't like you around these filthy human animals, all of them." Kris glared at Liam, "I thought you had better taste in friends."

"Kris," Mae objected.

"I'm not filthy!" Daniel growled.

"Mae go wash yourself and pray to Alathan for forgiveness."

"Make me," Mae grabbed a bottle of wine and attempted to smash it on his head but it flew through him and knocked Naethyn out. Elisen couldn't tell if it was the wine or the moon elf's blood staining his carpet.

"Maelyrra!" Kris bellowed.

At this rate his chances with Liam were dwindling, "Upstairs please. NO ONE IS ALLOWED UP THERE!" Elisen tugged lightly on Liam's sleeve. Drawing him up the flight of stairs, his heart pounded. He'd have the mess downstairs cleaned up later, he had to salvage the evening.

Liam glanced back at Elisen. "One second, bro. When I get back to you guys, this better be all cleaned the fuck up!"

"What are you gonna do if it isn't, gay boy?" Kris sneered, using Liam's insult from earlier. "Make us clean it! Alathan will protect the worthy!"

"Alathan blesses everybody, you fool!" Mae spat at Kris, throwing a right hook. Her fist met with his face knocking back into the table. He cursed at the harsh corner digging into his back. "Alathan curses you a thousand deaths!" Mae clasped a hand over her mouth in shock, not meaning to say such heresy.

"More like this table curses a thousand deaths on me. Wait what—" he wiped his hand at his back, picking up a glob of the spaghetti, "is this slop? GROSS!"

Mae snickered. Kris looked at the white clad girl grinning devilishly. He threw the glob towards her and she screamed when it hit her dress.

Liam pulled Elisen upstairs, listening to his mortified gasps was too much. He needed out of there as much as he did. "L-Liam, I am so sorry about all of this, I-I didn't mean for this to happen! He just- just broke the window and came in and those strange girls—"

"So you didn't even invite them? That's a relief." Liam sighed, rubbing his forehead in frustration. Elisen flinched upon hearing a food fight begin downstairs. "Sheesh, those guys . . . "

Elisen gulped, his heart pounded at Liam's close proximity. He was so close, he could feel the heat radiating off Liam. He was so close, but so far away. I need to take this slower, "I, I can have my servants bring—a snack or something." Elisen rubbed his neck, "Or each other," he murmured.

"What?" Liam raised a brow at him.

"Nothing!" Elisen fled to his room, slamming the door in the process and flopped on his bed. He sobbed into his pillow. "Now he'll never talk to me!"