CHAPTER 1: HELL

JOOKYUN – HERO
CHAPTER 1 ; HELL

CHANGKYUN POV

Its physics class and I really love science but, somehow, I can't erase my thoughts about that guy. The very first day of school, he already caught my attention. And he is scary. The way he pull a guy's collar shoving him to the locker sent shivers on my spine. I will make sure not to get into his way, not when I want to make my mom and dad proud.

"Guy who?"

My thoughts has been cut and my soul almost jump away from my body when my seatmate suddenly asked.

"Hyungwon, jeez...." I said as I rub my chest.

Hyungwon rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawn making me smile. "It is not my fault that you've waken me up from resting."

"You call that a rest? This is the 3rd class and you're still sleeping."

"But you are too noisy." He yawned again then he rub his cheeks.

"I didn't even do anything what is wrong with you?"

Hyungwon placed his slender arm on my neck, "You should minimize speaking your thoughts out loud, kyunnie~"

I-i did?? Does that mean he knows who I'm talking about? Maybe yes maybe no right? Besides he's asleep he can-

I heard a light chuckle from Hyungwon as he rub the back of his neck. "See?" 

I just came back to my senses when I heard the bell rang and Hyungwon getting up crossing his arm on mine.

"Let's go, its break time already.... I'm hungryyy~" Why is he so soft and cute though..?  I nodded in response.

---

The students inside the cafeteria isn't that many. Reason why I already saw Kihyun's hands waving as he clean the sauce in the side of Hyunwoo's lips signalling us to sit in their table.

"Haven't I told you how the hell
to eat properly, Son Hyunwoo, look at this sauce in your face..." Kihyun nagging Hyunwoo.

Hyungwon coughed to tell Kihyun that we're already here. "Oh..." He smiled.

"Okay, I have something to say, when we're walking here I heard some teachers gossiping about like, uh, three...? Yes three said students."

Hyungwon and I leaned in because we find it interesting and Kihyun's voice is so little.

"The one teacher was like, 'I have him too in my class. He's not listening in my lessons, he even dare wear headsets in my class.' Then the other was, 'Oh yeah, he's in my class too but I think mine is worse, he has two friends with him and they keep talking about party and girls.' I think those are new teachers."

Hyungwon sipped his tea after that.

Wait hold the fuck up a tea???

"Where the hell did you get that tea?" Kihyun asked with his eyebrow raised.

I looked at Hyungwon in an 'excuse me but wtf' face.

"Yeah, did you cast a spell or somethin'?" I asked making Kihyun look at me but this time his both eyebrows raised.

"I brought it with me, it's inside my bag a-" Hyungwon was cut when the sound of chairs falling and being thrown came.

"Oh my gosh..." Kihyun holds the arm next to him.

A total of five guys was thrown from a big table in the cafeteria making some girls scream and the other escape the cafeteria as fast as they can, as if they know what is going to happen. What the hell is going on? Did those five guys came from the entrance?

Three tall guys came inside with smug faces. What the. The guy in the middle caught my eyes, his hair is messy but he still looks good. Before I could blink, he shoved his fist into the guy walking towards him making the guy stumble backward, another guy stood - about to punch him but he caught the guy's fist kicking its stomach.

Five new guys came and the other has a baseball bat. The other two started beating the shit out of the guys who just came.

As I look at the two other guys, I can say that they are really good looking. The first one has a white hair with blue tips, his muscles and chest can be seen through his white shirt. His shoulders are really broad, and he moves really fast. He made two guys stumble at the same time without a second.

The second one also caught my eye. A red haired guy got the bat away from the owner. He slam the bat into the head of a tall guy who's about to punch him. As he brush his hand on his hair showing his forehead, a loud growl escape from his mouth, he slam the bat to a guy's knee making the guy scream in pain, making the red guy smirk at the sight. This one is hella aggressive, he moves faster than the other two, as if he was born and raise to break other people's bones.

Everything escalated way too fast, in a matter of 3 blinks the table and chair that surrounded us were all gone. It's only the four of us, all the other students are gone too.

"Guys, I think we should leave, it's not safe here." Hyunwoo said as he stood up and walk to the exit. He looked at us confused because the three of us are still sitting.

I still can't believe what I'm seeing, I can't take my eyes off the silver haired guy who is now throwing chairs to the other.

Hyungwon and Kihyun nodded to Hyunwoo, they stood up, Hyungwon grabbed my hand and before the three of us could walk towards to Hyunwoo, I just saw ourselves in the ground.

Wait... ground??

That guy. He is on top of me. His hand is on the back of my head and he is hugging me?? I turned to look at Hyungwon and Kihyun and I can't believe what I saw, they're also at the same situation as me.

The guy in white shirt embraced Hyungwon in his chest covering his head. The red haired guy who is now breathing slow and heavily pinned Kihyun as he look at his eyes deeply.
Before the three of us could escape our situation, we heard two different noises. 

Chairs being thrown at and three loud groans.