Running Away From Problems Creates Karma *Chapter Five*

Comenzar desde el principio

I forgot all about the card in my fist and I started bawling.

"Louis you’re scaring her!" Niall said, "She scared us by running off like that!" Now I was fuming at him.

"CUZ YOU INVADED MY PRIVACY! Did you ever think that I was going to tell you when I was ready?!" I said trying to shove him away from me, he loosened his grip on my wrists and I backed away from him.

"And at the park, I sang two songs and do you want to know what happened? I got an interview with this company!" I said then throwing the card at Harry; his eyes bulged out at the company.

"Who is it Haz?" Zayn questioned, "Uni- universal record company." He choked out; I just stood there feeling smug.

"My interview thing is on Tuesday at one!" I commented, and then I pranced up the stairs. I walked into my room then I stood on the window sill and I hoisted myself up.

I laid back on the roof with my feet hanging over the edge; before I knew it I was asleep on the roof. I woke up to feeling wet; I opened my eyes to see it pouring rain. I screamed, then I looked down at my window. It was shut closed.

"CRAP!" I started banging on the window, because no way was I jumping down three stories. I was probably banging for ten minutes then a flash of lightning came and struck the tree that was 10 feet away from me. I screamed, like I was being murdered, and I started banged on the window again with both of my hands.

What sucked is I had the window on the opposite side of me, if I climbed over to the other side I would completely slide down the roof. Another crack of lightning came and I screamed again, by now I was almost crying.

"OPEN UP THE WINDOW!" I tried screaming but the roar of the rain pattering on the roof silenced my voice.

I stopped hitting the window, and I gave up. I was chilled to the bone and my clothes offered no protection what so ever, the makeup I had was probably smeared down my face, my nail polish was chipping off too.

"COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!" I yelled out into the open, then another clap of thunder came down and the rain was truing into hail. Yup, it could and it just did. I started banging again and this time someone heard me. The window opened, as the same time a bolt of lightning came down. I screamed and lost my grip on the roof, I fell off. Luckily an arm caught me and pulled me inside.

 "Grace what where you doing out there?" I coughed and regretted it, my throat burned horribly.

 "I fell asleep." I whispered

"Harry get her some water, Niall get her a blanket." Liam's voice commanded, "Who caught me?" I whispered my vocal chords hurt with any sound. Harry handed me the glass of water but when I tried to drink it, my throat went on fire. I coughed it back up whimpering in pain. The pain kept getting stronger, little bubbles flashed in my eyes blurring my vision then my senses where cut off and it went black.

*LIAM'S POV* 

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

 I yelled at the boys, Grace's body was limp and lifeless. Zayn was talking on the phone then he hung up, a few minutes later we heard the sirens. Louis went down to get the door before they carried her out on a gurney.

"This is my entire fault!" Louis cried, I walked over and hugged him. "No Boo bear it’s not, you didn't know she was out there! We would have done the same thing." I told him rubbing his back as he cried into my shoulder.

"Do you guys think we should let the company sign her?" Harry said after a few minutes of an uncomfortable silence.

"I don't know, I mean this is good for her right?" Zayn said, "But she is already our opening act." Niall pointed out.

"So? We will let her decide I mean she probably will have damaged her vocal chords after this." I said which made Lou cry harder. He lifted his head and said,

"What if she never sings again?" 

*****************************

A/N Don't you love me for leaving you with a cliffhanger? MWAH :* I know you do... Haha okay so you probably hate me but 2 updates in one day WHOOT WHOOT! Wait I updated earlier didn't I...? Hmm okay, I don't know.... BUT, 4 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter! What should I call you guys? 

The Key Lime Pie's? Cuz I was eating Key Lime Pie when I wrote this and it was yummy! 

The coconuts? Cuz I like coconuts ;)

or should I just refer to all you gorgeous readers BABE? 

Comment

Vote

Read!

-Kenzie<3