♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥

Start from the beginning

"Deku..." 

"I love you, Yuuki-san. I'm glad you have come to our world and be part of us. I felt 'Ah, I'm finally meeting the Yuuki-san whom she wanted to be!' I am proud to say I have finally met Ratel in her best." 

Yuuki started to cry because his words were warm. She leaned closer to him and she cried against him. 

"You are a good hero." Just like the way All Might made him cry, he made her cry with his own words. He never saw her as a villain, not one bit. He believed in her and he will continue to do so. 

"Young Midoriya-" All Might was about to come in to visit Yuuki, he was expecting Midoriya was already in there but he didn't expect young love to bloom. He hid behind the door and he listened to the couple laugh and cry at the same time. He thought they were rather funny and strange, laughing and crying at the same time. He will come back later, at a more appropriate time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No matter how many times he was teased by his classmates, he was always as shy as ever. He'd always sink into his arms and have a color on his face that matched that of a ripe and ready to pick tomato. He really was hopeless when it comes to love. 

"Oi, watch where the fuck you're going!" 

"K-Kacchan?!" It was after school and Midoriya was waiting for Uraraka and Mina to finish talking with Yuuki. He was waiting by the door like a good boy. 

Why are you waiting at the door for your fucking girlfriend, fucking nerd?! Go and get her if you want to talk!" 

"It's rude to just barge in, Kacchan! I'm not you!" 

Bakugou could see Midoriya was holding onto two tickets to Might Land, an amusement park where everything was All Might themed; an amusement park that's literally every All Might hardcore fanboy's wet dream. Bakugou admired All Might and all, but even he thought it's a little too over the top going to an amusement park where everything will be red, white, and blue. "If you're going to hand the tickets to her, fucking do it now!" 

"B-but what if she is too busy? Yuuki-san have only been recently discharged from the hospital. As a boyfriend, I need to consider if certain activities will whether or not aggravate her internal injuries-" He was about to break into his mumbling note taking mode, but Yuuki came to him on time. 

"Deku, what are you mumbling about?" 

"Yuuki-san?!" 

"Hee~." 

"A-ah...y-you see...uh...Kacchan have something to say to you first!" 

"HUH?! I DO NOT!" Bakugou couldn't believe this idiot! "This idiot nerd is the one who has something to fucking say to you, you idiot badger!" 

"Deku, you do?" She stepped closer to Midoriya's personal space and she peered at his face that was hidden by his hands. 

"Uwah!?" His fingers were pried open and she was looking at him between the space! "U-um...i-if you're not too hurt, w-wa-want to go to an amusement park with me?" 

"Amusement park?" He took one ticket from him and she looked at what it said. "Might Land? What's that?" 

Bakugou chose to walk away; Midoriya will be fine at this point on. 

"Might land is an All Might themed amusement park! Everything in there is based on him!" he broke out of shyness and now he's in otaku mode. 

"All Might? Ah! One of our teachers!" Yuuki's not a hardcore fan, but she found it funny how much of a hardcore fan Midoriya was so she listened to him with a smile and a wagging tail all the time.