Chapter 5

This morning when I got into school I was running late, like 10 minutes has passed since the bell rung. Because I had no time to get to my locker I had two textbooks, one binder and a few paper in my hands because there was no room in my backpack for them . As I was passing the janitors closet I tripped and my books went flying, I crouched down to pick up a paper when all of a sudden the door burst open and slammed right onto the ground knocking my head, hard.
My vision became blurry and my ears were ringing.
Disappointment coursed through me as I saw Mason and some girl coming out of the closet , when Mason looked down and saw me  he crouched down .
"Blake?"
My head looked to the side and my eyes started to close. All of a sudden my body was being shaken and mason kept screaming my name over and over .

I felt my body getting lifted up and it was like whoever was carrying me was running and it made my head hurt so much.
I screamed out in pain and everything kept going darker and darker until the last thing I heard was a whisper.
"I'm so so sorry"
🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯
So shit I haven't written in ages bc I'm in high school and I haven't had the time but I'll try to update whenever I can.
Letting you guys know that when I finds rge story I'll edit everything
xx

Letting you guys know that when I finds rge story I'll edit everythingxx

Blake's outfit