[07]

Aaron sat up in her bed when she heard some noise coming from downstairs

Aaron sat up in her bed when she heard some noise coming from downstairs. Charlie was at The Clearwater's due to Harry passing away and Bella was off doing God knows what.

She grabbed her bat and slowly made her way downstairs in the dark bumping into something. She shouted before hitting it with the bat, only her metal bat bend like hell while the light flickered on. Her jaw dropped in shock.

"Alice?"

The vampire looked just as shocked to see the human. They pulled each other into the hug, the broken bat dropping to the floor. It seemed like a dream to have her best friend here once more, but then she suddenly remembered that they had left her here.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron questioned before pulling away and putting some distance between the two of them. Alice looked hurt at the space.

"I saw a vision of Bella. She jumped off of a cliff and died. I am so sorry, Aaron," Alice said trying to comfort the girl who just couldn't comprehend what she heard. There was no reason for Bella to kill herself.

"That can't be true. I-I-" Aaron stuttered before hearing the door to the house opened. She prayed that it wasn't Charlie because if it was true, she wouldn't be able to tell him. A breath of relief escaped her when Bella walked through that front door.

Aaron ignored the conversation as they talked about the vision and how Bella thought that it was fun. Aaron herself wanted to try it, but both of them for different reasons. She knew that it wasn't just fun to her sister.

"I have never met anyone more prone to life-threatening idiocy... and what is that hideous wet dog smell?" Alice questioned holding her nose and scrunching her face up. The sisters couldn't smell anything, but it dawned on Aaron that the wolves might smell different to the vampires.

"Um, that would be us. We hang out with werewolves now," she told Alice making Bella look at her in irritation. Alice looked at them with a horrified expression. "A lot has happened since you guys left."

"Werewolves are not good people."

"Which brings me to my next point, why do you care? You left in the first place," She questioned earning a blazing glare from the other human in the room. Anyone could cut the tension in the room with a knife. It was suffocating.

Bella stepped closer to her sister. "Do not start this now," she snarled making Aaron narrow her heavily make-up eyes at her. "Seriously, can't you just be happy that she is here right now?"

"No."

Alice was hurt but quickly changed the subject due to the fact that she could see a fight brewing and she didn't need to look into the future at all for that. Jacob had reentered the room at that point making Aaron roll her eyes and want to slam her head into the wall. She toned out the conversation only hearing that Alice apparently can't see because of the wolves.