Rainy Days - Elijah x Reader x Klaus

You woke buried in a nest of blankets and pillows. Just the way you liked it. The soft sound of rain bouncing off the window and the roof filtered through your still sleep-hazed mind. You lifted your head and smiled as you took in the scene beyond the window. This was your favorite kind of day.

"And why are you smiling so brightly, love?"

You turned to find your favorite hybrid leaning in the doorway of the bathroom. His pajama pants hung low on his hips and his chest was bare. You bit your lip as your gaze took him in. His grin widened until he flashed those dimples you loved so much.

"So that's how it is, huh?" he teased as he prowled across the room and slid back into the bed with you. He pressed a kiss to your shoulder. "We had plans today, you know."

Your brow creased as you scrunched your nose in thought. Suddenly, it came to you. "The picnic," you said with a groan.

Klaus made a sound of agreement. "Elijah will be most displeased."

You giggled and dropped your head back into the pillows. "I'm pretty sure I can cheer him up."

"Are you?" The hybrid's tone was teasing as his fingers danced along your spine.

His movements quickly became firmer and you groaned as he expertly worked sore muscles. "Has anyone told you that you are a god, Niklaus Mikaelson?" you said with a groan.

"I'm pretty sure you might have mentioned it once or twice last night."

Your face heated with the reminder but you couldn't deny that the night before had been particularly enjoyable.

"Don't let your ego get too over inflated, brother," came Elijah's crisp tone. "She called me one as well as I remember."

You had intended to reply with something sexy, or witty. Instead what came out of your mouth was a high-pitched scream as you were suddenly sprayed with cold water. You rolled onto your back to be greeted by your puppy—your very wet puppy—butting his head against your chest. When you didn't respond immediately, he yipped at you.

You swept him off the bed and placed him on your chest so he wouldn't get the sheets any wetter. The Original brothers were both laughing hysterically, making you roll your eyes. "Lovely. Would one of you be so kind as to fetch a towel?"

Elijah was gone and back in a flash, handing you one of the towels from the warmer. You made quick work of drying the pup off then wrapped him up in the towel. He immediately nestled against you and yawned.

While you were taking care of your dog, Elijah stripped down to his boxers and crawled in on the opposite side from Klaus. So, while you snuggled the pup, your two favorite men snuggled with you. The four of you spent a lazy day tangled together while you listened to the rain and whispered declarations of love.