New Year's Special: Sophomores

So people seemed to like the Christmas specials I made. Especially the Seniors' special. I was originally going to have a Christmas special only, but seeing how much people liked the specials, I thought "Why not?" So, here is a New Year's special. This is sort of a part 2 to the other specials, so I hope you enjoy.
————————————————————-
Y/N's POV

It's been a few days after Jonathan and Ethan stayed here. Apparently they stayed overnight with me on the couch. I remember the morning we woke up, them still holding onto me. It took like 10 minutes to get their sleeping forms off me. When they woke up, they were cold and used me as a personal heater to keep them warm, not that I hated it or anything. It was now the 31st of December and New Year's Eve. I was getting things cleaned up for New Year's because some family and my some of my siblings' friends were coming over. So things were going to be pretty wild. As soon as I finished cleaning up the living room, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see both Ethan and Jonathan. Ethan tackled me to the floor and started to nuzzle into me. Jonathan looked at Ethan with jealousy and pulled me out of his grasp and into his own. Jonathan then kissed my cheek before nuzzling his cheek on my head. I couldn't help but blush a little. Ethan then glared at Jonathan and grabbed my arm. They both dragged me to the couch and held onto me. I quickly shook myself out of their grasp and then said "As much as I would like to hang out, I'm busy. We have a lot of guests coming later, so I have to clean up." They both look at me and say at the same time "I can help." The looked at each other with electricity flowing between their stares as I say "No, you don't have to. You guys have done so much for me, you should just relax." Ethan stares at me with a blank expression. He walks toward me as I walk backwards. He pins me to the wall and whispers in my ear "Seeing you exhausted from working is going to make me sad." I nod and he just chuckles before licking my cheek. Jonathan pushes him out of the way and brings me into his chest. He nuzzles into my face and says "Please let me help!" I couldn't help smile and hug him back and say "Yes, you can help." He releases me from his hold and starts to pick stuff off the floor asking me where to put things. I look at Ethan who looks like he started awhile ago. I started to pick stuff up and things were done sooner than I wouldn't thought. My little sister/brother hugged both of them and said "Thank you for helping. Can you be my brother's?" Jonathan patted my siblings head and said "I can try." I laugh a little and my sibling looked at Ethan and asked "What about you?" Ethan rubbed the top of their head and asked "Can you be my Sister/brother in law?" He looked at me with a smirk and I just blush before screaming "E- ETHAN!!!" He just smiles and says "You know I'm joking." I then look away blushing before crossing my arms, mumbling "You meant that seriously." My sibling looks at us confused and ran off somewhere. They probably didn't know what a brother/sister in law was, and from the way they ran off, they didn't want to know either. I sit down on the couch and Jonathan sits next to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. He leans his head on top of mine and I'm just paralyzed. I didn't know what to do. Ethan came to my rescue as he pulled me into his chest. He sat down on the couch across from Jonathan and laid me down on his lap. He brings my head down to his chest, making me hear his heartbeat. I didn't know what to do. Being with Jonathan a moment ago was nothing compared to this. Our silence was interrupted by a certain fox that was with us. I look up to see Sora standing there. She greets us before becoming silent. I was worried and she just looks at us. She pulls out her phone and takes a picture of me and Ethan. I blush and Jonathan pulls me into his chest, which made Sora take another picture as I yelled "STOP TAKING PICTURES!!!" She just laughed and ran off.

Timeskip~

The countdown was getting ready for the new year and here I was sitting with both Ethan and Jonathan with a can of soda. The countdown was getting started. I set my soda on the table and then

10

Ethan grabbed onto my arm

9

Jonathan grabbed onto my other arm.

8

I looked at them as they nuzzled into me.

7

I tried to break free of their grasp.

6

I managed to escape their grasp.

5

They both grabbed me and dragged me back. Their faces close to mine.

4

"....I"

3

"Love"

2

"You."

1

"💕" Their lips were on both of my cheeks as they held me in place, making sure I stayed.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"

I looked at them in surprise as I asked "Why?" They both hugged me and said "We just told you." They then held onto me and fell asleep. I look up to see Sora and she smirked before taking a photo. I then said blushing "I'll get you for this." She just chuckled and said to me "Yeah, if they'll let you." I glared at her as she ran off. I knew I had no choice and just fell asleep.