Chapter 19

😏Hisashi's😏 POV
I felt very bad for my son he was crying. He should of thought what he was doing at first though, but its his first love.
So I told him to get his stuff and pack his stuff so we can go.
I only gave him a few minutes so I got all the clothes I needed. I also have gotten my debit cards and credits cards. And some checks. Hopefully My wife can forgive me for what I have done. And Hopefully understand me that I meant no harm to the family.
Sighhhh
Plus, I really want the family to reunite again and like live happy like we used to.
I got my suitcase and got out of my room.
I went down the spiral stairs.
Im not selling this house yet, im probably going to keep it and maybe visit here or something. Because this house is very nice.
Hmmm or maybe I should sell it.
I dont even know I will think about it in my way home.
"Dad! Im ready!" Izuku said sounding much better than earlier.
"Aight lets go!" I gladly said.
"Right behind you!" He replied.
We came inside the car and turned on the engine. We went off.

———-
💚Deku's 💚POV
Im so happy. Like very happy. Moments ago I was really sad. I was an idiot for leaving Kacchan but now, I'm just so happy. Right now we are going to Dad's work I wanna see how it looks like before we leave.
—-
😏Hisashi's 😏 POV
We arrived and I was getting a little nervous, but still in a hurry because I wanted to leave before it was midnight. Right now it was 10:21 p.m. I turned off the car and opened the door and got out and so Did Deku. I could see by his face that he couldnt wait to be back home. Hopefully the when I speak to the boss he wont be angry.
"Izuku, stay in the waiting room while I speak to the person in the front desk. Then, I will be going upstairs. Don't speak to any strangers." I said he annoyingly nodded and I left and waved bye at him.

I came up to the desk.
"Hello! Mr.Midoriya, May I help you?" She politely asked.
"Hello May I speak the boss please I need to speak with him." I replied.
"Oh hm let me check in the computer.. Oh Mr. Mishimo is not busy at this moment you may go at this moment!" She said.
I bowed and left to the elevator.
Now I was getting more nervous..
I went to floor 23. It took a while until I got there. I went out and took a deep breathe and knocked on his door.
"Mr. Mishimo? Its Mr.Midoriya."
"Hmph. Come in"
I awkwardly came in put stopped the awkwardness and walked straight to him and sat in the red seat in front of his desk.
"Sorry to interrupt you Mr.Mishimo but.." I took another deep breathe, "I want to quit. I need to go back to my Family...I can tell you everything if I have to.." I said.
"Mr.Midoriya... You know you cant quit! If you really want to retire... You have to COMPLETE 36 MORE HOURS  TILL THIS WEEK ENDS MR.MIDORIYA! I gave you more money than you needed!" He yelled in response.
"B-but..." I said starting to get upset.
"no buts Mr.Midoriya! Now please excuse yourself out of this room now! You can ask me the next week!"
I was very angry inside but I couldnt do anything. I bowed to him and excused myself out of the room.
I went to the elevator and went to the first floor where Mido was.
"M-mi-midoriya..im very sorry.."
He hugged me and started to tear up.
"Its fine Daddy I can wait..I guess..." I responded
"Okay...." I responded hugging him tighter...

633 words
BITCHES 1 MORE FLUSHING MINUTE TILL 2019 AYEEE HAPPY NEW YEAR I LOVE U GUYS THANKS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT
CRYYY