Sleepy-head [Aiden]

"146. Pillows are over-rated."

Word count: 306

You watched some silly movie which came from the TV, you were resting your head against Aiden's shoulder and he was running his fingers through your hair.

"Should I order some pizza?" he asked quietly and you yawned.

"Nah, I'm falling to sleep before the pizza driver has even prepared the dough." you said and Aiden sighed, before lowering his arm to let it rest on your shoulders.

"You should really get some sleep." he said and you pouted, turning your gaze to him.

"But... I want to watch this movie."

"It's silly. Too many clichés and that actor is over-used, I see his face every time I open the TV. I'm sick of seeing that face. And how old is that actor, fifty, sixty? He has ruined his face because he wants to look like he's on his twenties." he said and motioned to the TV. You looked at the man who was smiling there and looked like his fake face is going to break apart if he smiles too much.

"You're right about that." you snorted and laid down on Aiden's lap.

"Isn't that a bit uncomfortable? I can get you a pil-"

"Pillows are over-rated." you said sternly before you laid the back of your head on his abdomen.

"...right." he slowly said, but let you lay there.

But when the movie ended, you had been snoring long before that. And Aiden didn't want to wake you up.

So he slept there, sitting on the sofa with your head on his lap the whole night.