part 4

Darkness fell on the small town of Castle Rock and the only light was the bright moon and the teenagers camp fire. The vodka and the conversations were flowing. ' Rosanna you look so pretty today' Teddy beamed.  Rosanna laughed and said 'sure thing teddy'. Vern ran over to Teddy and jumped on him in a playful manner. ' Get off me lardass!' Teddy exclaimed. Gordie also jumped on Teddy, forming a human bundle. ' Rosie, can i speak to you on your own? ' Chris asked.  Rosanna smiled and replied with'Of course'. They both walked a little while away from the boys and sat on a log. ' What do you want to talk about Chris? ' Rosanna asked. Chris ruffled his hair and said ' well um...uh you know I've known you for 4 years now , and I've always felt this way about you since I first saw you. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you understand me so well, you've helped me though a hell of a lot. You're amazing. And...well I love you. ' Chris blushed a lot . So did Rosanna, who also had tears in her eyes. 'Chris' she stuttered ' that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! you're perfect,  Chambers, you know that? I feel the same way Chris,  I love you. ' she smiled. They embraced for a while, when Chris suddenly kissed Rosanna softly. She reciprocated and could feel him smile during the kiss. Chris and Rosanna pulled apart from each other then Chris asked ' So Rosie,  will you be my girl?'. Rosanna giggled ' Of course I will Chris,you idiot'. He kissed her on the forehead and then asked ' Do you want to go back to the guys yet? ' . Rosanna replied with ' Maybe in a little while'. They both smiled.  ----------so it's finally getting interesting haha , short part but part 5 will be up soon. :)