part two.

The school day passed quickly . 'Summer vacation time! ' Vern announced to Rosanna, Chris, Teddy and Gordie. 'Well done Vern' Gordie laughed. They all started walking when Rosanna suggested that they all should go to the new diner for an end of school year celebration. 'Yeah sure' the boys agreed. The five friends all ordered a burger and fries with various flavoured milkshakes.' So what are we gonna do this summer? ' Teddy asked. They all shrugged. ' Maybe we should go camping or something ?' Gordie suggested. 'Gordo, that's a great idea!' Rosanna shouted enthusiastically. ' Yeah we should do it! grab a big tent, head to nice spot and unwind' Chris exclaimed. They paid, left and began to walk to their houses. 'see you guys later. good luck convincing the parents!' Rosanna shouted as the boys dropped her to her house. ' guysss I need to talk!!' she shouted to her parents. ' Whats up sweetheart?' her mother asked in her strong British accent. ' Um can I go camping with Chris, Teddy, Vern and Gordie ?' Her mother thought for a while and eventually said' I'm all for it *Rosanna smiles* I know the boys will protect you. Let's ask dad'

' Briaaaaaaaan!!!!' Rosannas mother called out. Brian ran down the stairs and stopped in front of his wife. ' Everything ok dear?' he asked his wife. 'Well Brian, Rosanna wants to know if she can go camping for a few nights with her friends? ' she asked her husband.  Brian tapped his foot and thought intensively for a while. 'hmm ok but make sure you're not too far away. You're sixteen so I'm sure you'll be ok. Have fun darling' Brian smiled. 'Thank you both so much!!!' Rosanna beamed. 'BRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!' went the phone. She picked up the phone. 'Hello, Rosie? ' it was Chris. Her heart fluttered. ' Oh hey Chris' Rosanna replied. ' Hey. so can you go on our summer camping celebration?!' 'Yeah I can!  I'm so happy what about you? ' Rosanna said with excitement.  'yeah! I'm actually allowed! The others can come too. - Even Gordie!' Chris exclaimed, then continued' so be ready tomorrow.  I'll swing by yours and we'll meet the guys. ' 'Great! see ya Chris!' Rosanna responded. ' Bye Rosie'. ------ so I continued.  a little boring right now but it'll get better I promise :)