part three.

The day of the camping trip! There was a loud knocking on Rosannas bedroom door. 'urgh yes! She shouted as the boys ran into her room and leaped onto her bed. 'So you actually coming or not? ' Chris asked with a hint of sarcasm. she glared at him. ' Guys can you please leave my bedroom whilst I get ready ?!' Rosanna shouted enthusiastically. The boys swiftly left.  Half an hour later Rosanna walks out of her room. 'Finally! ' Teddy said. Rosanna laughed. ' Let's go! ' Gordie announced. They all ran downstairs and reached the front door when suddenly Rosannas mother stopped them.  ' Darling give your mother a kiss before you go!' Her mother said. Rosanna kissed her mother on the cheek. Chris, Teddy, Vern and Gordie all started giggling like a bunch of eight year old girls. Once again,  Rosanna glared at them. They all left the house and began to walk to their location. Teddy and Vern were having a deep discussion about some cartoon that they obsess over, this discussion ended up with Teddy punching Vern on the arm relatively hard. ' Ow what was that for!' Vern exclaimed.  Teddy replied cooly with ' honestly Verno, I just like to hit you' whilst grinning. Vern just shrugged this comment off. Ahead of Vern and Teddy were Gordie, Chris and Rosanna. 'How far to go Gordie?' Chris asked . Gordie replied ' ummm not too far now'. 'Great because I am so excited about all this freedom our parents have actually given us!' Rosanna beamed. Chris smiled. Gordie turned around to see Vern and Teddy sharing a packet of cherry flavoured pez (verns favourite food). ' So you're not gonna share with us? ' Gordie asked whilst slightly raising one eyebrow. Vern blushed and stuttered' Umm uh yeah of course Gordie' he handed Chris,  Gordie and Rosanna a couple of his pez. Half an hour later the friends had reached their destination. ' We're here guys!' Gordie announced.  They all cheered.

Rosanna ran towards a nice area under a large tree. ' Maybe we should should pitch the tent here!' She shouted at the top of her voice. The boys ran to where she was standing and began to unravel the tent. ' where do all these poles go ?' Chris asked whilst gesturing towards a pile of poles. Rosanna laughed and said ' step out of the way chambers,  years of camping in the British countryside when I was younger has led up to this moment! '. Chris obviously obeyed Rosanna immediately. Ten minutes later the tent was up. The boys cheered and congratulated Rosanna. Teddy spread out five pop up chairs around a ready made fire pit. Chris plopped down next to Rosanna and smiled at her. She blushed intensely. Teddy pulled out a litre bottle out of his backpack. ' Whats that Teddy?' Vern asked. Teddy replied with a smile ' its vodka , Verno!'.  Rosanna looked at Chris and Gordie, raised one eyebrow and smiled. ' Teddy give us some vodka' Rosanna beamed . Teddy passed Rosanna the bottle and she took a sip and passed it on. As it began to get dark, Chris lit the fire and handed out marshmallows. They all engaged in slightly tipsy conversation and were singing Beatles songs together. This is already great they all thought. ok so it's another slow part but it's going to get exciting, I promise :)