part one

Description-  Rosanna Wilson was a pretty girl with dyed purple hair and big brown eyes. she lived with her parents and her sister Maria.

Beginning- Rosanna woke up at 6:30 like every school morning. However she was extremely happy seeing as it was the last day of school for a while. She slipped her favorite pair of Dr Marten boots and pulled on a Blondie tshirt and black jeans. she ran downstairs to say goodbye to her parents and left to meet one of her best friends ; Chris Chambers. she began to walk when suddenly she heard the common call of ' Rosanna!'. And like every day it was Chris. His big, sparkling eyes felt like they could look into your soul. He looked at Rosanna and flashed his adorable, partially lopsided smile, this smile was contagious and made Rosanna smile too. If only he knew how she felt about him. How are you chambers? she asked. He replied in his cool tone 'great now I'm with you' he gave Rosanna a little wink and chuckled. They continued walking to school when they saw the tough rival gang of the town ; the cobras, pushing around their three other friends. Teddy Duchamp, Vern Tessio and Gordie Lachance. 'leave them alone assholes!' shouted Chris who caught the attention of his older brother Eyeball who was involved in the cobras. The two friends approached the cobras and their other friends cautiously. ' Now Christopher I suggest you and your little girlfriend *Rosanna blushed* get the hell out of here before I hit you.' Eyeball Chambers yelled. 'I'm not scared of you. Or Ace. None of you cobras scare me.' Chris said calmly. 'But i am' Rosanna whispered. 'I won't let them touch you Rosie' Chris whispered back. Ace lunged towards Chris, his eyes cold and almost evil.

Chris managed to avoid Ace completely.  Eyeball said to Ace quietly ' let's just leave, they're not worth our time'. Ace turned towards the five friends and sneered' you better watch your backs!' Rosanna ran over to Teddy, Vern and Gordie and said' are you guys ok?' Teddy turned towards Rosanna and said ' yeah we're fine' in a highly sarcastic tone. Chris glared at Teddy. The five friends carried on towards their school.