Abhi: ok.. I am very hungry yaar.. Have you prepared anything to eat..

Pragya : i was little busy.. Won't you cook... You are enjoying with your friends.. Look at me... I am working for my project ..

Yeah.. I forgot to tell you... I got a big project..

Imagine a big fashion show by Pragya Arora.. 😍 😍

Abhi: one minute.. It's Pragya Abhishek (with a smile)

Pragya didn't know what to speak further.. She looks at him with surprise..

Abhi: anyways Congrats.. I am happy for you.. Shall i come for your show.. I haven't attended fashion shows before..

Pragya :ok..

Abhi:have you eaten anything..

Pragya looked at him like she's lucky to have him.. But her ego is not ready to accept it..

Pragya : i have eaten.. Gonna sleep.. Bye..

Abhi: gud night (with a smile)

Pragya smiled at him.. Abhi is shown cooking in the kitchen.. Pragya is shown trying to sleep.. But her eyes fixed on her husband who is more sweet towards her....

Pragya in mind : he loves me and cares for me.. Still..

I didn't give any respect to him,
I slapped him..
I fight with him..
Behaves bossy to him..

But he's still same from my first meet...

How can you be like this??

Am i this much blessed to have you.. I don't think I would've been this much blessed if i got which i wanted before.. My so called love for that Purab.

Even Purab or anyone else.. Can't love me this much as you do..

I think.. I am falling for you..

I don't care if even you trapped me to get married.. I am happy with you..

Only two days went after marriage... You changed me this much...

(smiling at her hubby who is cooking seriously )

....

1 month went like this for Abhi and Pragya.. Each and every time Pragya's love for Abhi increasing... But she waits for the right time..

Her love for him increases,

Whenever he feeds her while she's busy with her works..