"Gross." I gagged as I retouched my makeup. "Don't tell me you two did it in the dirty bathroom in the hallway."

Ava's face turned a dark shade of red and she bit her bottom lip. "No, we didn't."

"And I'm the pope."

Ivan chuckled as he adjusted his tie in the mirror. "Come on, sweetcheeks. Tell her how loud I can make you scream."

I choked on my saliva as Ava's eyes turned wide as saucers.

"You dipshit!" She grabbed the hair comb from the table and threw it at Ivan.

It hit him right in the head.

"Guys, guys... the wedding starts soon. We need to line up." Yasmin said. "You!" She yelled at Ava. "Where were you?"

"I..I was hungry," Ava answered as she combed her hair, avoiding eye contact with Yasmin. I chuckled, waiting for her ass to be exposed.

"Hungry?" Yasmin asked confused. "What did you have?"

"Ivan gave me a cream pie."

I choked on my saliva before I burst out laughing. She did not just say that. I love Ava.

It took a full ten seconds for Yasmin to understand what Ava meant. "I swear to god, AVA!"
-

The hall looked stunning. It was the perfect venue for the wedding. They had the ceremony in the outside terrace area where there was a beautiful fountain, and the reception was in the ballroom.  The outdoor ceremony area was a fairytale; blue sky, green plants against the white curtain, the sound of the water fountain, and a feel-good breeze. The indoor reception area was classy and tasteful.

"Look at you two," My mom walked towards us, her eyes shining bright like diamonds. "If it isn't my favorite couple."

I choked on my wine as I stared at her wide-eyed. "Mom!"

She laughed before embracing Zane. "Take good care of my daughter."

"Always. I haven't disappointed you back then and I will not now."

My mom smiled at him. "Good. Now, have you seen my husband?" She then turned her head towards me. "Where's your dad?"

I shrugged my shoulders as my eyes scanned the room. "There. They are taking pictures."

My dad and Milan were at the photo booth taking pictures. "I'm going to join them. You two have a great night."

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Zane asked after my mom left.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at him. "What?"

"Walking down the aisle with me."

"Not really." I chuckled.

Zane looked at me. "I don't think I have said it. But you look beautiful tonight."

I smiled, a blush creeping up my cheeks. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself."

"I want to tell you something," Zane suddenly said, his tone serious. "I wanted to tell you about it for many years now, but I felt like it would ruin a lot of things. But now, I think you deserve to know the truth."

I was confused. What was Zane talking about?

"What truth?" I asked, my heart beating faster. I was scared. Was he about to confess something?

"Amari!" My dad yelled from the middle of the room. "Come dance with me!"

I looked at Zane and he ushered me to go. "I will tell you later."

Don't forget to Vote, Comment & Share!