"I have a big surprise planned for all of you!" Ava exclaimed with excitement as we made our way to our respective rooms. "Dress sexy tonight, ladies."

With that, she entered her room and closed the door, leaving the rest of us stunned.

"I thought we were having a movie night!" Yasmin shouted outside Ava's bedroom. "What happened to that?"

"We'll still have it!" Ava shouted back. "The show is only for one hour."

"What show?!" we all exclaimed, thoroughly confused.

Our original plan for the evening was a cozy movie night, complete with wine and spaghetti with meatballs.

A crack in the bedroom door revealed Ava's head poking out. "It's a surprise, ladies. Dress sexy."

We let out collective groans but decided to follow Ava's instructions.

I entered my room, placing all my shopping bags in the closet before heading for a refreshing shower.

After an hour, I was finally finished with my hair and makeup. I slipped into my dress and stepped out into the living room. None of the girls had arrived yet.

Deciding to make myself a glass of champagne, I headed to the kitchen. After pouring the bubbly drink, I noticed Ava coming from her room, dressed in a strikingly short beige dress. Her dress showcased her cleavage, clinging to her body like a second skin, accentuating her curves perfectly. It was no wonder Ivan couldn't resist her.

I couldn't help but wonder what she had in store for us.

"Hey, hot stuff," Ava greeted, scanning me up and down. She bit her lip and winked at me. "You look absolutely stunning."

Since Ava had instructed us to dress sexy, I had chosen a strapless black dress paired with Valentino shoes.

I chuckled at her compliment and shook my head. "Look who's talking."

She pouted. "I'm cute, no doubt. But you are hot. Hotter than hot itself. If only Zane could see you tonight..." She wiggled her eyebrows mischievously.

"Zane?" I questioned, intrigued. "Why him?"

"You two have undeniable chemistry," she said, laughing. Her laughter faded when I continued to stare at her. "Wait... wait... wait... please tell me you're not one of those clueless girls."

"What kind of girls?" I asked, confused.

"Those girls who are so... how do I put it? Oblivious. Zane is head over heels in love with you, and I'm pretty sure you already know that."

"No, wait..." I furrowed my brow, utterly bewildered. "Actually, Zane and I are not exactly on the best terms."

"Did you friendzone him?!" she exclaimed.

"No!" I raised my voice, clarifying the situation. "It's quite the opposite, actually. We're not on good terms right now."

"But wh—" Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

Ava's eyes widened, a mischievous smile spreading across her face.

"Ladies," she said in the sweetest voice, "the show is about to begin."