" Right? "

She nodded.

While both were quietly enjoying their breakfast, a question arose in Yoongi's mind, " Ah, when are we going to join the others? "

Sora hummed in ponder, " Well, Jin did say that he would be a bit busy in the morning, and Jaebum and Lisa have to work today, so they will only join us tonight... " She stared back at him, " We can go in the afternoon. I will text Jin the exact time. "

Yoongi nodded, " What about Tae? "

The woman smiled, " Haven't you texted him? You are closer to him than I am now. "

" He is the one who always texts him. "

" And you are the one who always agrees to his tantrum. " Said Sora as a matter of fact. " But I can't blame you. It's hard to say no to that kid. " Stated Sora, to which Yoongi silently agreed.

As the two finished their breakfast, Yoongi walked toward his room and enjoyed playing with his piano while Sora enjoyed a show on Tv in the living room. Quickly enough, a few hours had passed by, and both received a text from Taehyung.

" Sora! " Quickly yelled out Yoongi from the other side of the house.

The woman smiled as she had already predicted they were first going to spend some time with the Labrador hybrid before joining the others.

" Yeah, I know! " She yelled back.

She got up from the sofa and stretched her body a bit before walking up the stairs to her room. She grabbed herself a coat and a warm scarf, then walked back downstairs. Her wolf hybrid was already standing near the entrance, his back facing her.

A black coat, black jeans, black boots, and a black scarf. The only thing that added a bit of liveliness to his appearance was the red highlights on his hairs and fur.

" Ready? " She asked.

The young male turned around and nodded.

As Sora was struggling to put on her shoes, she had noticed the black rectangular-shaped object.

Hoseok's journal, she noted.

She tore her eyes away from it and said nothing.

" Let's go. "

Both quietly exited the house as the cold immediately kissed the tip of their skin. A small moan escaped from the woman's lips while her body reacted to the chilly wind.

" I can't believe the year is going to end soon. " Remarked Yoongi while they were walking toward the bus stop.

" I know, right? " Sora chuckled, " Time sure flies fast. "

The duo kept exchanging their thoughts on anything and nothing. From the memories they had shared together in the laps of time, they had to know each other to the one they had experienced before then.

The next thing they knew, the duo was was already standing in front of Taehyung's apartment, knocking on his door. After a few knocks, the young male opened his door with a grin on his face. He offered them to enter, to which they gladly accepted, and stepped inside his apartment.

" Come inside and warm yourself. "

Yoongi and Sora slowly took off their shoes and walked toward the living room before taking off their coat and scarf.

" Ah, put that here. " Indicated the Labrador hybrid as he pointed at a hook near the entrance.

" Did you redecorate your place, Tae? " Asked Sora as she looked around.