I opened my eyes and saw Kenneth Lancour's back. With his sword, he blocked Hector Anderson's sword that was going to hit me.

"Hector!" –Kenneth.

Hector's unexplainable countenance turned back to normal as before that I entered this wide Chamber. He puts down his sword and so is Kenneth.

He laughed. "Sorry, I was carried away." He said while scratching his head.

Why! Is he really going to kill me that time?

What on earth was he doing?

...

"Alex?" I turned to see who called me.

Oh! It's Jamaicah carrying a basket.

"Jamaicah. What's that?" I pointed out the basket.

"Oh. This is a basket." She replied. "Are you okay? You look exhausted."

"I'm fine" I replied. I think so. Besides, my time with those two monsters is done. But I get to see them tomorrow at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. How unlucky of me. Well, at least I'm done with them for today. They are terrible; I hope that it won't happen again. "I mean what that is for?" I asked her.

"Well, Mrs. Tessie told me to give this to Sir James. I'm going to the clinic room today, want to come with me?" She asked.

"If it's okay for you." I said.

"Sure thing." She said then we started to walk. "I haven't seen you since after at the library, where were you?" She asked.

"My scheduled was replaced." I said.

"Why was that?"

"I don't know."

"What was the flow like?"

"Terrible"

"Hahaha... Is it more terrible than what happened in the field lately?"

"Why? What happened?"

"We were taught to invent our own potion."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes. We were to create potions from different plants."

"Wow! And then?"

"Hahahhha..... Janette's potion exploded and everyone that was there during the explosion became ugly. Hahahha.... That was terrible. We all looked terrible. You should have seen us. Hahahha... Janette said that she was supposed to make a potion to make a person beautiful. Hahhahahha...... but she failed....."

"That's terrible alright." I agreed to what I said. "Then how did you all solve the problem?"

"Well, you know..."

...

*Knock! Knock!

The door went open.

"Jamaicah, I was expecting to see you. Alexandra, you're here too?" Sir James approaches as he opened the door.

"Hello, Sir James." I greeted him.

"Come in." He said and we entered the room.

"Here's your basket, Sir James." -Jamaicah.

"Thank you, Jam." –Sir James.

Sir James took the basket off of Jamaicah's hands and then turns around to go to his table.