Who did this

5 minutes later we all hear Alice screech from the top of the stairs. Annie moans like she is starting to wake because of it.I can tell that this will be exiting .

I growl again acting my over protective self.

Suddenly Alice runs down the stairs holding the remains of her favourite top and skirt that look like they have been torn to pieces.

"Who did this?" Alice growls loudly

Annie moans again at the noise to make the others believe she is waking up.

"Alice if you don't quiet down I will make you. If you wake up my Bella you'll be in trouble", I growl loudly .

Esme and Carlisle enter the room at the sound of all the noise.

"What's going on?" Carlisle asks in a low voice

"Someone ruined my favourite top and skirt. I demand to know who did this", Alice growls again

Annie starts to toss and turn and a whimper escapes her. I really like her acting.

"Alice now is not the time or place", Esme scolds quietly trying to not wake Bella .

Suddenly we here a very load Shriek from upstairs. And then Rose runs down the stairs in just a towel. She must have been taking a shower. I restrain myself from laughing when I see her once blonde hair. It is bright green.

"WHO DID THIS!" Rose yells as loud as possible

That did it Annie 'woke' with a start screaming and breath rapidly. She is acting very scared. I growl at Rose and then gather Annie back into my arms and begin to rock her back and forward.

"Shh love you are safe. No one is going to hurt you", I cooed to her trying to calm her down

"Look what you have done. She is meant to be staying calm", I growl at vampire speed

Rose looks down so do everyone else. Annie 'calms' down after 10 minutes and she looks around the room confused but she quickly spots Rose's green hair.

"What happened to Rosalie's hair?" she asks groggily

"Nothing", Rose mutters and goes back upstairs to try and wash the dye out. She knows I'm not in the mood to deal with her and she doesn't want to upset Bella.

I smile to myself. I'm pretty sure that dye won't be coming out anytime soon.

"Edward I'm in pain again", Annie whimperers

I look down on her with fake concern, "Do you want more pain medication?"

"Yes please", she whimperers

"Carlisle can you please get the pill bottle for me and Esme can you please get Bella a glass of water?" I ask them

They both nod their heads and quickly do what I ask. Annie quickly takes the pills and looks around the room again.

"What's going on?" she asks innocently

I have to hold back a laugh. She sure can act...